Silly

~I'm a weird girl! And I love Being One~

~ Anonymous

"Uggh?! Ma, I can't play this stupid game so can I leave?" I whined, for the fifth time.

She sighhed whilst shaking her head, "Nope! We need some family time, and I know you can play Uno! It's so easy, your imagery friend Sophia, could play it!" 

"Well, Mama that hurt right here!" I exclaimed dramatically, whilst pointing at my heart, " And this game is so fudgen' hard and I guess I am stupid though, and Sophia is really smart Ma, she's like a freakin' genius!" I pointed out.

"Why, do I even let you go to school?" She asked.  If my mom doesn't remember, I have to go to that damn prison. "Maybe! Because I have to!"

"Ohh....hahaha! Sucks for you!" My childish mother laughed. I am really wondering how many times did her parents drop her on her head! Maybe....thirty millon times.

"Oh yeah, before I forget about it, why did I see you cuddling up with Mr.Smexy, next door this morning?" She asked, cocking her eyebrow.

This question made red splatter on my cheeks, "Well.....maybe because he is a creeper and we should move quickly, before he Rose-naps me!" I yelled, getting on my feet ready to go pack.

"I don't care if he Rose-naps you, as long as I getsome freaking adorable babys, I will be ok!"

"Dadddddd! Mama's creeping me out! Again!" 

"Coming!" He yelled back.

He came in muttering, " Can't leave my wife for five seconds, without her creeping out someone!"

"Awwww! I was just talking to her not creeping her out!" My mother pouted.

"That's what they all say, that's what they all say." Me and my dad said together.

"Assholes." My mother snaped.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Night!" They yelled back, as I was making my way up towards my bedroom, ignoring the weird feeling that was building up in my stomach, like those letter blocks we play with as a kids.

I go im my room and turn on my light and I turned to see a human shaped body under my blankets in my bed.

A war scream comes from my mouth as I jump on the person's body and start going ape on there asses. "Oow! What the fuck?"

"Why the are you in my bedroom?"

"Because, I knew you would want me to cuddle up with tonight." The dumb ass replies.

I snort very unlady like, if my grandmother was here she would kill me!

"Yeah,  right now get out of my room!"

"Nope, you have to move my sexy butt!"

"But you so fat!" I whined. He looked hurt,but who gives a freak. "Well, I am sorry for being fat, but I have to eat food don't I ?"

"Naaaah, you can starve yourself.Now get your fat self out my house before it collapses under your weight!"

"Well, I didn't know I was that fat, gosh that hurt!"

"Yeah whatever, get out fatty!"

"Good bye!" He sighed dramatically.

I thanked the lord when he left, now I can act like the fool I really am!

~ Daesha