~Am I falling for the Bad Boy?~

~ Okay?

Okay.~

~The Fault in Our Stars

|~¡{™\°»%~%92+#"2+_;2"_+2:#:29_+

"Say it! Say it!" I was screaming like a ducking possessed woman, while holding up a pillow over my head. I threw my pillow at his head but he ducked and ran around the kitchen counter.

"Never! You will never brake me!" Funny. How I  was telling that to myself and look at me now!

I must have been thinking to long because Xander came and lightly pushed me making me jump a little.

"What's wrong?" He asked sincerely concerned about what has made me go all umm......serious. That word is weird.

"Nothing. You have to go. Bye." I pushed him out the door in a hustle. Why are you falling for the bad boy?

"What did I do wrong?!" Xander roared through the door making me feel bad for him but I didn't care after a while I just wanted to turn cold.

I wanted my heart to freeze over. I wanted all my feelings to be stopped;to die off. Augustus was right 'That's  thing about pain. It demands to be felt.' Well Augustus I don't want to feel nothing right now or even in the future.

The real question is Am I falling for the Bad Boy?

®02+_;@"#+#:$92+_"@+#"@92bdkw

Hi! You should thank my friend. I nicknamed her Skittles! So you will see more of her because she is in love with my book. I think? :-)

And oh my glob I have 2.1k reads on my book!

Thank you for reading and voting and commenting!

For an update  I want four or five reads. Two votes. And One comment.

I hope tht isn't to much for you! And if you don't do tht I will update any way.

For new update: Votes-Two, Comments-One, And Reads-Four or Five.

You don't have to do this but if you do thanks! :-)

Byeeeee!

With lots of love from your crazy but loveable writer

P.S. WallflowerWonders Made my awesome new cover.

P.P.S.  I write my book on ky phone because laptop broke, and that is why you can't see it. Sorry! :-)

~ Daesha