~ They can't fool this chick! I invented the saying 'bounding time'~.

~Don't have a quote! Sorry but I do have cookies and a chapter down there! *Points down there* and here's the cookies *Hands you the cookies*~

~ Daesha

Bishes stop stuffing your face and go read the chapter that is calling your name!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My parent's have returned home to there wonderful,amazing, awesome daughter. And guess what they brought back with them?

A little bit of my annoying crazy but loveable family. So I have my one baby cousin, my uncle and auntie in my house. So now that all of the parents are going out for 'bounding time', but we all know there out partying at the club. They can't fool this chick! I invented the saying 'bounding time'.

My little cousin Ty is annoying me to no limit, but he's sooo adorable so you just have to live him.

"Ty come on! Little man come on!" I yelled from downstairs. Patiently waiting for my little man to come on for we can go to my bitches house.

"I comin!" Shout back a little squeaky voice from upstairs. Then I heard the little pitter patter of his tiny feet coming down the stairs one by one.

"I hwere! I hwere!" Ty screamed, holding up his arms making grabing motions telling me he wants to be picked up and held. I picked him up and put him on my hip and got everything we needed and headed on our way to my bitches house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey! No little kids allowed!" Paris joked. " That's not my kid that's my loverband he's very gentle." I played around then turned to see Ty hugging Faith.

"Your cheating on me? I can't believe you!" I cried out startling Ty and making him look like 'oh-hell-she-caught-me-in-the-act'.

"I swrry Row!" Ty said coming towards me for a hug but I denied it so he just went back to hugging Faith.

Trader!

Let's see who will take you home tonight!

"Come Row! Let's watch the Little Mermaid with the little guy!" Hannah tells everyone. We all agree and go try to settle in.

Once the Little Mermaid came on Ty snuggled up to me ans laid his head down on my stomach.

"Part of your world!" I sang in my best voice ever! Then I heard lots of laughing after I did that so I flipped them off and went back to watching the movie.

*Xander P.O.V*

"Ace stop bitching like a bitch!" I cried out. Ace and the guy have been on my back like koala's.

"No Xander. Your acting like a fucking bitch! And your making me so fucking- ahh just forget it mad please stop being a bitch." Ace begged. I have never saw Ace beg once in his life, so I gave in and try to lose my 'bitchy mood' as he calls it. Like I said I tried.

"Alright Ace I'll try." With that Ace smiled brightly than ever! He patted me on my back and walked away.

I wouldn't be like this if Rose wouldn't have said yes to me.

I-I thin-k I mig-ht be falling in lo-ve with Rose.

Oh Lord please help me because I am on the highway to hell!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He's on the highway to hell!

Bishes love you! Thanks for reading!

Byeeeee! Bishes!! :-)

With lots of love from your crazy but loveable writer

~ Daesha