ii

While cuddling my pillow I hear a loud thump, which causes me to sit up and rub my eyes. I look around and see nothing out of the blue, but then I hear the oh so lovely voice of Ace.

"Fuck. I didn't see that wall!" I shake my head and push the covers, that were holding me down but keeping me warm, away. I quickly get up and go into the hall way.

"Moring, Ace." I say, making my presence known. Ace glances up at me and then continues to look at what is laying on the floor.

"What is that?" I move closer, trying to see the object. The closer I move I come to see that it's a body. In fact it's Xander's body.

"He's not dead. I promise!" Ace suddenly exclaims. I noddin, I move forward to see why he's laying in the floor.

"He has some bruises here and there, probably got into a little fight. But this morning I saw him just laying out on the porch, so I am finally bringing him in."

"What time did you see him outside on the porch?" I question. Pursing my lips.

Ace wouldn't have left him outside for hours right?

"Around 3 AM."

"Okay, so why were you bring him upstairs?"

Ace answers immediately, "So you can wake up and be like 'OH SUCH A NICE WARM PILLOW!!' Then you see it's Xander and you're like 'Hmm...Maybe this guy isn't thaaaat bad!' You then proceed to cuddle him, while Xander is wake hearing you whisper those little things. Then a week or two later you guys fall in love then you guys fall out of love isn't it wonderful?" Ace smiles as he sees my face become red with anger.

"Okay, let's make a deal. I will allow this guy to date me then we will see who develops feelings first then we will see who falls out of love first!" I exclaim. My voice rises with every word that comes out of my mouth.

"Okay, deal. I recorded all of that so when Xander wakes up I'll let him listen to it for himself." Ace picks up Xander and slings his body shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"What I get myself into?" I question.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~Daesha