fuck that

~Every human being is precious~

~ Anonymous

One day.

Not even one day.

I couldn't be left alone to unwind and just stay at home cuddling up to Chester and watching Netflix with the puppy.

My day of just peace had to be interrupted by a drunken Ace and Xander wanting to see my fine ass. Which Ace only wanted to see me and not my ass boys and girls you know who wanted to see my ass.

So here I am in a Totoro onesie and some dirty low top converses with a bunch of guys ganging up on me asking for a strip tease.

I arched my eyebrow at the guys who try to forcefully take my precious onesie off of me. They forget I have a knife in my hand and I'm not afraid to shank a bitch.

"Look guys I don't give a fuck if you want to see me naked, you need to get over my body and let me through or your gonna get shanked like the granny did to that girl in Orange Is The New Black." I watch as they try to get there drunken brains wrapped around what I just said.

After two or three minutes there thought process didn't change as fast as my boob size. "Guys just don't make me got to prison for murder cuz' that's where I'm headin'."

Before they even have a chance to back up off of me, my hero came to my rescue. "Rosey Poesy!" Screamed a drunk Ace that still even with his goofy smile on struck the fear into the hearts of the boys around me who ran away faster than Forest Gump.

"My Rose who smells like something that smells nice. Come on let's go get Xandy Poo for we can leave!" I giggled a bit as Ace pulled me in the direction of the bon fire which many people are gathered around.

We walked a bit up a hill to get to where all the teens were shamelessly dancing like there trying out to become a stripper. People were somking, some drinking, others dancing so horrible that there grandparents would rise from the dead and,die again if they saw.

In the middle of it all was The King himself. Xander he was yelling loudly while holding a beer. You clearly could tell he was wasted, he could barely stand in place without having some poor girl to place all of his weight on.

"XANDER LET'S FUCKING GO. GET YOUR GOT DAMN ARM OFF THAT POOR GIRL SHE LOOKS LIKE ANY SECOND SHE MIGHT COLLAPSE AND YOUR GONNA SQUISH HER UNDER YOU!" I shout a few inches away from Xander who couldn't hear me if I was talking normally because the music could only let you yell for someone to hear you.

"Fuck off." Xander replies back at me with a smirk that looks like it might fall off his face. I glare at him and say "Fuck it! I'm gone let's go Ace." I take Ace with me and leave the fucking party since Mr.Fuckboy didn't want me to even drive him home safely.

Well fuck that I'm not no fucking bitch that will wait on your ass.

I will not play that game.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Daesha