~You ain't getting any face battling later~

After throwing Ty at my parents them. We went off to somewhere. I didn't care unless I got me some food.

"Where do you want to go to?" Xander's wonderful voice broke through my thoughts making me scream in and out the one place where.I want to go. "Frankies fun part!" I blurted out fast than Turbo.

"Okay. What ever you say." Xander replied. You bet your man boobies! "Do you have man boobies? Or did you work off the fat?" I really wondered if he worked off those D cup man boobies.

"Yes , Rose I did work off my man boobies. Do you like the way I am now?" Bitch please you looked smexy as hell the other way.  I just nodded my head think of all the way I could hurt him with a flip flop.

"Turn this up it's my jam!" Xander shouts scaring the piss out of me. The song was Wrecking ball. Oh dear Percy Jackson were gonna die.

" We clawed, We chained. Our Hearts in Vein.

We jumped never asking whyyy.

Don't you ever say I just walked away, I will always want you............." Xander paused along with Miley Cyrus for the dramatic affect. Then he comes back on stronger than ever.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!" I had to stop this disaster before it went to far so I took a big leep for all human kind and switched the station but my luck wasn't with me right now. Curse you leprechauns! You took all my gosh damn luck.

"IT'S GOING DOWN I'M YELLING TIMBBBEER! " Xander started singing once the station song started out.

"Whyyyy?" Really do the ducking radio station people hate me? No they love you so much.

"Hey! Why did you turn it off?" A pouty Xander asked me. "You don't need to share your gift with the world just yet." I patted his knee and then slowly took my hand off his knee or thigh because something was coming up to show he is a man.

"Yeah, your right. They don't deserve all of this yet." Xander joked around. Wow. Too cocky for his own good.

"Just shut and drive." I sung out loud and wiggled in my sit trying to shake my hips like Sharia but I failed.

¿%£©>%~®~%>©£|~|££®~¡~%>™<

After a long ride of jokes and horrid singing we finally reached our destination. Now let's go kill some people.

"We're here!" I jumped out of the car faster than you can say "Xander is smexy as hell!" What? It's true he is ducking smexy.

Alert. Alert. Alert. Alert. Alert! Xander is ducking smexy that even a ducking male model wouldn't say he isn't smexy.

"Let's go you slow Grandpa!" I cried to my slow ass boyfriend. Shocker I said boyfriend. Don't die on me! I need you alive.

"If I am a Grandpa then  by dating you would also mean your a Grandma." When did he become smart? Since the day he was born.

"Let's go." I told him. "For I can beat your ass at the games." I added on and quickly ran knowing he would follow right behind.

~%>®»%~®£®£|¿~|©£>%~|>©£¡~|¿

"Oh my ducking gosh is that a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal?" I screamed on our way out of the fun park. The Minnie Mouse bow had caught my attention and now I want her.

"Xander you are.going to win me Minnie Mouse or you will find your self girlfriend less. " He gave me are-you-fucking-serious, look and I gave him you-wanna-play-me-buddy? look. I guess my look was so good it had him huffing and walking over to those claw machine things.

"Things I will do for a girlfriend."Xandy dear Xandy you will be doing many more things for me this is just the start.

After  couple tries and a couple cuss words and least say after a couple of coins being put in the money thingy I finally got my Minnie Mouse and Xandy earned a kiss on the cheek he wanted more but I was like "Xandy there are children present. And you ain't getting any face battling later either!" I stuck my pink muscle in my mouth that helps with the face battling out at him and ran to the safety of the car.

Now Xandy is saying to himself "I will get that kiss." Over and over agian. I think he is being possessed. "Never!" I would always answer back in my childish like way.

I never wanted this day to end because it is just plan out ducking awesome but all good things come.to a end.

So finally after I got my food, my true lovers, Xander took me home and I got out of  car but not before I gave  a kiss.

A kiss but you won't know where it was.

~%{™~|£©£%~®£©>¡¿%£®~%>™}