Oops

~Please don't clean up my mess.because you only confuse me and screw up my world~

~ Anonymous

"Ace get me some ice cream." I commanded sitting from the other side of the room. I throw a pillow at Ace making him stick his finger up at me.

"Get your lazy ass up and get it your self." I stick my tongue out at him and throw another pillow at him. My aim was off and hit a vase. I didn't bother look at Ace and ran upstairs to his room.

"Oh shit. That was my mother's favorite." I heard Ace whisper to himself and then he ran towards me. I sit on his bed and watch him pace back and forth.

"Your going to one of my friend's house. While I take the blam." I get up and hug him and pull away trying to punch him in the stomach.

"Don't! That's painful." He's grabs me and starts tickling my tummy. I tried holding in  my giggles and laugh but I couldn't so I let them out.

After our tickling I asked him, "Who's house am I going to?"

Ace voice was muffled and I couldn't hear a word he said. "What you say? Answer me fool."

"It's fucking Xander's." I slap him upside the head. I jump up and run away from Ace but I run into his mother.

"Hi Auntie." I smile lightly at her. I see the remains of the light blue vase I knocked over in her hands.

"Do you know you did this?" I nodded my head. Her eye's took on an evil glint that made me back away from her.

"Ace." I said and then ran the other direction. Now I ran into another person that I didn't want to see.

"Xander." I whispered to the person in front of me.

"That's my name don't wear it out."

~*~*~*~*~*~

~ Daesha