Prologue

Louis woke up and he already felt his head aching when he sat up. He groaned and let his head fall back into the pillows. He turned around, willing to try to fall asleep again as he felt an arm being put around his waist. He looked back and groaned again. 'Oh fuck' he thought as he catched sight of a familiar looking head of curls. The boy pulled him closer to him in his sleep and Louis tried to get out of his grip. Unsuccessfully.

He knew that guy. Not personally, well he guessed he got to know him last night, but he was kind of famous as well. He was Harry Styles, a well known youtuber. Louis remembered meeting him last night but he didn't remember what happened after. 

He was fucked. Like he was fucked, but by that fact that he was naked, he could tell that he literally had been fucked as well. At that thought a few parts of his memory came back and he immediately banned them from his mind, not wanting to think about what they actually did last night.

"Morning" a sleepy voice next to him mumbled and Louis turned his head around. "Morning" he sighed, sitting up in his bed and immediately he felt his head aching again. He got up anyway looking for his boxers and putting them on before he made his way to the kitchen in order to get himself a headache pill and a glass of water as well as for Harry.

He swallowed the pill down before going back to his bedroom. "Here" he said handing Harry the glass of water and the headache pill. "Thanks" Harry, who has put on his clothes again, said. He swallowed the pill just as Louis did and then he got up putting on his shoes. "I guess I'll go then" he said and Louis just nodded. This was just absolutely awkward. 

"If you, like, need me again some time" Harry said, winking at Louis handing him a piece of paper before he left the apartment. "As if" Louis wanted to say but the door was already closed and Louis was alone.

He looked at the small piece of paper.

>
text me, if you need me again
Harry x
<

He read an phone number written down below. Without even thinking about it twice he took out his phone, saving Harry's number in his contacts. Not that he would text him. He wasn't that desperate to get laid but maybe he'd use it someday. You never know

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry if I already fucked up... I'm seriously so nervous about this haha
If there are any mistakes feel free to correct me since English is not my usual language.

Hope you'll like/liked it anyway!

x