21

It took Gemma some time to comprehend the situation. Harry, her younger brother was gay, okay not a surprise, but he was dating some guy, well not just some guy, Louis Tomlinson, and they were having a baby? That was definitely something she wasn't expecting at all. When did all of this happen? Does mum know? How's all of this going to work out?

"Gemma? Can you please say something? Anything?" Harry's voice interrupted her, giving her a look that she didn't see often on him. His eyebrows were raised, making him look like a lost puppy, and the look in his eyes seemed hopeful but also insecure and that was something Harry just wasn't. He's never been the insecure type and he'd probably never be. Even in primary school he used to stand up to everyone including 10 year olds while he was only 6. And Gemma was not going to lie about it, Harry's confidence has always been something she admired about him.

"Gem, please?"

Gemma snapped out of whatever kind of trance she fell in, looking at her brother who seemed as if he was about to cry, for the second time of the day. "I'm, I mean, I'm happy for Harry, but uhm, no no no, don't you start crying on me again, Harry, stop!" Gemma said but it didn't really help. Tears were filling Harry's eyes and how was he supposed to stop them? "'m not crying" he said, but his voice was about to break, just before tears started flooding his eyes, rolling down his cheeks. Of course Harry was fast to wipe them away, he already cried once, that was definitely enough.

"Hey hey hey, come here" Gemma said, pulling her younger brother into another hug. "When did I become such a crybaby?" Harry asked, making the two of them chuckle. "It's okay to cry, Harry, even for big boys, you know?" Gemma asked and Harry nodded before letting her go. "You good again?" Gemma asked, caressing Harry's cheek. "Yeah" he said, still sniffling a bit.
"Good, then tell your big sister what got you all upset"

„I don't even know, I mean, I'm happy, I honestly am, it's just so much, and I don't know what to do with myself and I don't know how to tell mum cause I know she'll be mad and I just don't know" he said, letting out a deep sigh. Why was life like this?

Harry, are you kidding? Mum will be over the moon, you know exactly how much she loves kids and she's going to love being a grandma" Gemma smiled as she imagined what it'd be like if there was an actual baby in there family, not just Harry but a real newborn baby.

„I know, but I promised I'd go to Uni next year, but I can't leave when he's having my baby, can I? I mean that's not fair and YouTube is still going great even though mum isn't find of that but, it works, you know?"

Harry, she won't force you to go tu Uni, she just wants what's best for you"

Of course you'll stay here, Harry, and mum will understand, don't worry, okay?"

But what if she didn't think the baby was what's best for him? What if she wasn't even okay with the 'him and Louis thing', whatever that was? But she was his mum, she'd help him with all of this right? Harry shouldn't even worry this much, his mum has always supported him no matter what, even with his YouTube channel that she absolutely wasn't fond of.

"I'll tell her tomorrow, okay?" He asked and Gemma smiled at him, nodding.

I'm sorry this is no good and I'm sorry that it's been so long but I really didn't feel good, sorry.
Hope you'll still read this, plus I'll most likely update again tonight.

xx