11

Louis: I had fun yesterday, thanks x

Louis texted, just to text something. It was the first thing he did when he woke up. He'd really love to go out on another date with Harry, but he wouldn't ask just now. He didn't want to sound too desperate or too single. But to be honest he wouldn't ask at all, he wasn't someone who'd ask others out.

Harry: Me too, we could hang out on Friday if you want to? x

Louis read Harry's message and grinned again. He'd love to hang out with Harry and he was happy Harry asked him so he would not have to ask. And if his heart was beating a little faster as he read the message over again, nobody needed to know, it didn't mean anything, right?

Louis: Sure, why not ;) x

He texted back, trying not to sound as enthusiastic as he actually was. But the 'sure, why not' message was maybe the message everyone would send when they tried not show they were actually the happiest they could be at the moment. It's like 'omg thank you so much for asking me, you're making me so happy right now and I can't even wait until Friday' in a short version. And Harry knew it. And he couldn't help but chuckle at how Louis tried to act casually.

On Friday Harry came over to Louis' since Louis preferred staying in his own Appartement over meeting at Harry's. The curly haired lad brought snacks and a few movies with him.

"What about a romantic movie? Or are you more into horror movies?" Harry asked and the short one immediately shook his head. "We're not watching a horror movie" he exclaimed in shock but Harry just laughed. "It's a horror movie then" he said and Louis just looked at him with a begging expression. Before he could even disagree the green eyed boy had already put the dvd in and was sitting down on the couch again.

The movie started and Harry had already sneaked an arm around Louis who cuddled himself into Harry's touch just deeply contented and every time things got scary he hid his face in Harry's T-shirt, not wanting to see what was happening. And every time Harry just pulled him a little closer, petting his back and smiling like an idiot. He loved every part of this. He loved to protect Louis. He loved how Louis was just incredibly cute and innocent and just adorable. Okay, that sounded definitely way too cheesy since it was only their second date. Still they ended up cuddling on Louis' couch watching a second movie and a third one until Harry had to leave.

Louis freed himself out of Harry's arms and they got up. Louis lead him to the door. "Good night, Harry" he said, not knowing if he should hug him or not. Harry chuckled as he slightly hugged the smaller lad, kissing his cheek again. "Good night" he whispered into his ear before he turned around. He walked away and smiled at himself, turning around, giving Louis a quick wave before he finally walked away. He wasn't falling for Harry, not even a little, nope, not happening. You couldn't even fall for someone that fast, could you?