28

It was a tough night. Harry has been crying into his pillow for most of the evening until he didn't even have the power to do that anymore. Louis just pulled him into his side, holding him there.

Now Harry's head was placed on Louis chest, his arms around Louis' torso and his breathing was evening out. Louis' hands were stroking through Harry's hair but just when Louis thought Harry fell asleep he spoke up. "I can hear your heartbeat" he whispered and Louis chuckled, his chest vibrating under Harry's head.

"'s a bit fast" Harry murmured, pressing a soft kiss to Louis' chest. Louis chuckled again, pulling Harry a bit closer. "That's just 'cause you're here" he said quietly into the younger boy's hair. Harry turned his head of curls, looking up at Louis. "Good, wouldn't want you to die or anything" he said chuckling, pressing a quick peck to Louis lips.

"Do you still wanna do that YouTube video with me?" Louis asked and Harry nodded eagerly. "You're in?" He asked hopefully and Louis nodded. "I'd love to do it" he smiled and Harry kissed him again. "Thank you" he said, laying his head back onto Louis' chest, breathing in his smell and just appreciating that he got to be this way with him.

"It's late, let's go to sleep, okay?" Louis asked after a while and Harry nodded, as Louis pulled the blanket over the two of them. "G'night, Lou" he whispered with a kiss to Louis chest. "Good night, love" Louis whispered back, again kissing Harry's hair. He got obsessed with doing that way too fast.

When Louis woke up he didn't feel that weight on his chest that he got used to so easily. There was no arm wrapped around his waist and no leg thrown over his. Instead he found Harry already awake in the kitchen, reading the newspaper.

"What're you doing?" He asked still half asleep, rubbing his eyes. "looking for an apartment, duh" harry said, as if it was obvious. Was it that bad to stay with Louis? They were going to move in together eventually, right?

"Oh, okay" Louis just said because if that was what Harry wanted he wasn't going to make him stay and it was too early in their relationship to ask Harry to actually move in with him, wasn't it? Letting Harry stay there as long as he wanted to, maybe even for weeks was different than asking him to move in. Now he was just being nice, helping Harry out, but asking Harry to live with him would probably freak him out and he already had enough stress now with his family and everything, he didn't need Louis to put pressure on him as well.

"I mean, I can stay a few more nights right? I'm not going to find a place and move in there today, you know?" Harry asked and Louis immediately nodded eagerly. "Of course you can, love, you're welcome as long as you want to be here" he said and Harry smiled at him thankfully taking Louis' hand to press a kiss to the smaller boys knuckles, before pulling him so close that he sat right in front of Louis. Shyly Harry leant down, his fingers grazing Louis' stomach before he pressed a small kiss to that as well. Louis smiled at Harry before kneeling down in front of him so he could reach his face. "You're so gorgeous" he whispered before slowly placing his lips on Harry's, just letting them stay there, before pulling away again. Fuck, he was so gone for Harry.

This is a bit of a mess, I'm sorry

xx