30

"Hello guys and welcome back to my channel! I'm Harry, this is  Louis and today we're doing a Q&A video together, so yeah, thats basically it. I asked you to post questions for Louis and me on twitter and we're gonna answer some of them now." Harry said, while Louis just sat next to him, smiling and waving at the camera when his name was mentioned. They were sat on Louis' bed in front of a string of lights and some pillows, making the scenery look quite comfortable and cozy. Louis was a model, of course he was used to being a front of the camera, not just being photographed, but also giving interviews or even being live on tv. Okay, he was on live television once, but it's worth mentioning. This was different though, this was just him and Harry taking a youtube video and somehow that got him nervous.

"Are you ready for this?" Harry asked and Louis nodded, saying something that was supposed to express his excitement but probably sounded rather forced.  Harry chuckled before reading the first question: "Okay so, @stylingharry12 asked "what was the best thing you two experienced together so far?" Do you wanna answer this first, Lou?" Harry asked and after Louis answered saying that their little trip to the zoo was his favorite so far, they started reading the questions taking turns reading them out and answering them. It was going pretty good if you asked Louis, except for the fact that he was pretty sure he was being way too obvious, looking at harry a little too long or a little too fond, smiling at him, and almost leaning in to kiss him way too often. He just hoped Harry's viewers wouldn't pay too much attention to him, otherwise he was sure they would know what was going on.

And what was going on was not just that they were dating but also that he was completely in love with Harry and he hasn't even told Harry yet. It was never easy for him to express his feelings and it didn't help that Harry was so oblivious either. Of course they were dating so it was obvious that they liked each other, but Harry didn't see the way Louis looked at him. He could barely tear is eyes away from Harry, couldn't stop looking at him as if he hung the moon and all the stars, as if he there was no other person that could compare to him. But Louis knew he was being way too obvious.

I'm sorry this took so long, I've just not been well for a while now and I don't really know what to do with myself so forgive me please and I hope you enjoy it anyway :)