9

"I'm ready for this, Louis, you don't really know me, but I'm older than 19, believe me" he said and Louis was kind of really impressed. "How can you be so sure that you want that baby? Aren't you afraid?" Louis asked and Harry just shrugged. "I'm not afraid, I've always known that I wanted children. Maybe not with a one-night stand and maybe not right now but now this is a thing I definitely want to do, okay?" He asked, actually sounding serious. And Louis couldn't help but be even more impressed. Harry was impressive. "Alright" he said. What else was he supposed to say?

"Thanks, Louis" Harry said before he got up. "I got to leave now, but I'll text you" he said and Louis agreed.

Louis went back into his bed after Harry had left. How was that boy real? He was 19, didn't know Louis but wanted to give them a try and raise a child with him. How was he real? Louis was 21 and there was no way he was sure he even wanted to keep the baby and he wasn't ready for it at all. Sure he loved children but he wasn't ready to raise one. How did Harry change his mind about sinething like this that fast? How could he be so sure he wanted this?

Now that Louis was alone he had enough time to think about it. To think about how he was going to handle this. How would he be able to raise a child in about seven months. A baby, a real baby. A baby that would cry, a baby that would need its warm milk all the time, a baby that would cry every 20 minutes and a baby who's diaper he'd have to change. A baby, an actual living human.

It was the vibrating sound of his phone that let him startle up again.

Harry: would you go on a date with me tomorrow? x

A small smile crept onto Louis face as he texted back.

Louis: I would x

He agreed to give it a try and so he would, even if he was sure that it wouldn't work. At some point Harry would realise that he's too young and then he'd leave. Louis would do the same but he couldn't since he was the one who got pregnant. In the end he'd be the one who'd be stuck with the baby while Harry could just go back to his usual young adult life while Louis would still be a father.

Harry: I'll pick you up at 4 x

And again Louis grinned at his phone, even though Louis was the older one, and he should be the one in control in this. It didn't matter anyway, he was always the shy guy. And maybe he smiled on and on, because even if he wouldn't admit it, Harry wasn't exactly unattractive and Louis just really wished he wouldn't have to go through this alone. Even if he and Harry wouldn't work out, Louis just wished Harry'd still care a little so he wouldn't be all on his own with the baby.

Thanks to all those who are still reading this, I appreciate it
x