4

"Why did you even tell me you're pregnant? Do I look like I'd want to know? Do I look like I give a single fuck? No, I don't!" Harry yelled, still angry and somehow this just seemed ridiculous. Louis told him he wasn't supposed to care and Harry's still fighting about it.

"Yeah I get it, okay?" Louis tried to calm him down and Harry just shook his head. "You get what? That you're just a fucking whore who got pregnant by a one-night stand? That you're ruining my life if anyone finds out about this? You'll always be the whore who ruined it. Nothing more, just a whore. And if you tell anyone that baby is mine, then good luck with your life, slut, I'll make it hell for you!" He yelled and this time Louis didn't stay calm.

"You know what? I get that you don't want to become a fucking father okay? Me neither, but you can just leave and it's alright, get that? I don't care if you give a fuck about that baby or not, but you can't call me a slut! I'm not a whore because of what we did! It needs two persons to fuck, Harry! This is your fault as well! This is going to ruin my career as well and it's your fault as well as mine!" He yelled and Harry stayed quiet, appearing kind of intimidated.

"Fine, I get it. Sad story that you're the one who can't just leave since you're going to give birth to it." He laughed after he recovered from his short time in shock. "You can't just leave the way I will now. So, goodbye" the tall, curly haired boy said before he got up. He waved at Louis, faked a smile and left, leaving Louis speechless on the couch.

What did just happen? He told Harry he didn't have to care. He told Harry that he didn't expect him to care. And still Harry flipped out. For no reason. Sure he was too young to become a father, sure Louis wasn't his longtime boyfriend, sure this was unexpected and sure it was a shock but Harry had no right to call Louis a whore or a slut or whatever he said. Louis didn't choose this. He didn't decide to get pregnant by some one-night stand. Especially not Harry who, as he just found out, was an absolute asshole. All of this wasn't his choice and this was definitely going to ruin his career as a model. What was he supposed to model for? Mom's jeans? This was going to be ridiculous. What kind of model was he? After the pregnancy he was definitely going to be fat and he'd never be able to model again. He already saw himself sitting behind the counter in a supermarket, fat and ugly and no one will believe him he was a model once. A fucking model.

x