14

"You hate football?" Louis asked feeling almost guilty since he kind of made Harry come to the match. "I do, it's just stupid, 20 men running after one ball" Harry laughed. "Why did you come then? You could just have told me that you didn't like football. You didn't have to watch" the boy with the blue eyes said. He wouldn't have made Harry be there if he had known he hated football. Sure he wanted him to be there but he thought Harry wanted to be there as well.

"I wanted to watch. Not because of the football but because it was you" Harry admitted honestly and Louis heart skipped a beat at that and he smiled at Harry brightly. "Thank you" he said honestly as Harry drove into a driveway, parking the car.

"You're living with your family?" Louis asked as they entered the house and Harry nodded his head. "I'm living with my mum and my older sister's coming home for some of the weekends" he explained and Louis nodded.

"Mum? I'm home" Harry yelled and his mother came out of a room on their left. "Hey honey, who's that?" She asked as she hugged Harry. "Oh, he's Louis, a friend" Harry said, sliding his fingers through his curls. 'Friend', oh how Louis loved that word. "It's an honour to meet you, Mrs. Styles" Louis said shaking the woman's hand. "Nice to meet you too, but please call me Anne, I don't want to feel older than I am" she chuckled and Louis already liked her.

"Your mum is pretty" he said, sitting down onto Harry's bed. Harry smiled. "Yeah, she is" he said, he loved his mother, a lot. "Uhh, did you tell her about the baby?" Louis asked and he frowned a little as Harry denied. "I couldn't. She wouldn't want me to raise it. She would want to protect me and make sure I get the life I wanted. I can't tell her, at least not now" Harry sadly admitted. He wanted to tell his mother but he knew she would try to protect him and in the and she'd keep him from staying with Louis. But right now, the baby was what he really wanted. He wanted that baby and he'd just have to wait for the perfect moment to explain that to his mother. Maybe she'd understand.

"Sorry Harry, but could I maybe take a shower? I maybe smell like I've been sweating for the past 10 years" Louis laughed nervously. Showering at Harry's was maybe not what he planned to do but he kind of felt like he had to. "You don't smell but sure, yeah, I'll get you a towel" Harry agreed and he lead Louis to the bathroom, handing him a towel as well. "Thanks, I'll be back in just a few minutes" he smiled before he closed the door, sighing. It was no big deal that Harry didn't tell his mother about the baby. It really wasn't. If he was Harry he probably wouldn't have told her that early as well. But with his mother it was different and he wouldn't be able to keep it a secret anyway since it would become visible at some point. It was no big deal that Harry hadn't told his mother yet. He'll sure tell her soon. Louis was sure of that because Harry seemed to really like the imagination of having a baby. At least after he flipped when Louis first told him about it. He still didn't understand how or why Harry changed his mind that quick. First he basically yelled at Louis for becoming pregnant and even telling him and just a few days later he's totally into it. How does someone change their mind that quickly?

x