16

On Monday Louis had an appointment at the doctors again, just to do a few checks and of course to inform himself since a man's pregnancy wasn't that usual.

"The baby seems perfectly fine, Mr. Tomlinson" the doctor said after he checked on a few things. "Mr. Tomlinson, I need to tell you that there are a lot of risks in a man-pregnancy. They've only been a few and I can tell you that we're doing our best to prepare for this but there's a higher chance that you might loose the baby than there is for women. But our hospital is in contact with an hospital in Germany where they had a successful man-pregnancy a few years ago and one of the doctors will come here when it's time and until then we'll do our best, Okay?" He asked and Louis nodded, wishing Harry had come with him, just for him to have a hand to hold, because what if he'll loose the baby?

"I have to tell you, Mr. Tomlinson, theres not just a higher chance for you to loose the baby but there's also a higher risk for complication during the pregnancy or during the delivery. I know, this may be frightening to you but it's my job to tell you about these things." he said and Louis knew that he had to know about this stuff but he wished he didn't. He didn't want to know that there was a high chance for him to loose the baby. Wasn't he scared enough anyway? He wasn't even sure that keeping the baby was the right decision but now, after the doctor told him about these things he was even more insecure than before. What if he lost it? Would he ever recover from something like that?

Louis waited in front of Niall and Liam's apartment with tears streaming down his face and big, dark circles under his eyes. He hadn't slept last night. To be honest he didn't sleep at all in the past 48 hours.

"I-I need an abortion, Liam, right n-now" he sobbed as the door opened in front of him and he immediately felt Liam's strong arms around him as he was pulled against Liam's chest. He sobbed into Liam's shirt, tears wetting it and Liam just held him closer. Because Louis still didn't stop crying Liam just lifted the small boy up and carried him inside.

"You wanna talk, baby?" Liam asked after he had put Louis down on the sofa. "I n-need an abortion" Louis sobbed, and Liam just hugged him again. "No you don't, baby, why would you think so?" he asked, petting Louis' back. "The-the Doctor said there's a higher chance of loosing the baby. I can't go through that Liam" he sobbed into the pillows.

Give me some feedback if u want to:)
I'm not sure if I'll get to update gain this week but I'll try cause there are quite a lot of people voting and commenting on my story at the moment and it's quite motivating ahah
x