20

"I'm sorry for interrupting your date with model-boy" Gemma said and Harry's eyes widened. "It's not- It's not like that" He defended himself as he sat down on the couch. "Then what is it like?" His sister asked curiously, putting her arm around his shoulder.  "What do you mean?" He asks, even though he knew what she meant. "What was it, if it wasn't a date?" She wanted to know, looking at her brother with a know-it-all expression.

"Have you never seen two friends having dinner?" Harry asked, knowing that him and Louis basically having a candlelight dinner wasn't what two friends having dinner would look like. "Two people having dinner, one of them cooking for the other, candles on the table, hands touching on the table and feet touching under it, that's not two friends having dinner, that's a date" she reasoned and yeah, maybe she was right. He'd never considered doing any of that with his friends. If he had dinner with one of his friends, they'd probably end up sitting on the couch eating take out and watching television.

"He's a guy, Gems, and I'm a guy, you know?" He said, as stupid as it sounded, and it wasn't even even what he wanted to say but he was definitely not going to just admit that Gemma was right. "And two guys can't date? Come on Harry, you know that's okay, right?" she demanded and Harry nodded at that. "Yeah, I know, of course it is" he said relieved, because he definitely wasn't sure if Gemma would be okay with that. His shoulders dropped and he let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. Thank god, he thought, because what would he have done if Gemma hated him for liking guys?

"So it was a date?" She asked hopeful and Harry shrugged. The truth is, it wasn't an official date, it was just Louis coming over and Harry cooking for him. "Kind of" he admitted, his lips forming a shy smile. "Oi, Hazza is in love" Gemma screamed which made a blush appear on Harry's cheeks. "I'm happy for you, Harry" she said giving him a tight hug. "I love you, Gems" he said hugging her back, ignoring the tear that secretly rolled down his cheek. Why did he ever think she wouldn't be okay with him being gay? Did he honestly think Gemma was that kind of person?

"Why are you crying now?" she asked as she let go of him. "I'm just relieved" he said, looking like a lost puppy. "I love you too, little brother, no matter what, okay?" She asked, adding "and don't you ever dare to keep things like that from me".

Now or never. Now or never. Now or never. Harry thought, before admitting, that maybe, if Gemma didn't want him to keep stuff from here, there were other things that he'd have to tell her.

"What? You're not moving away, are you? You can't leave mum alone just yet" she asked her eyes widening in shock.

No what the hell, Gems, I'm not moving out and even less away from here"

"Then what is it?"

"Uh, well" Harry started, nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

"Come on Harry, spit it out."

"You're becoming an auntie."
The words were out before he had the chance to think it over. Chewing on his lip he waited for Gemma's reaction, who just looked at him as if she didn't even here what he said.

"I'm becoming what?"

"An auntie"

"You just told me you're gay, that makes literally no sense" Harry's sister said after a short period of silence and Harry could here the small wheels spinning in her head.

Louis is pregnant"

Wait What?" Gemma asked and it made harry nervous. He still didn't know if her reaction was good or bad, it barely was a reaction after all.

Yeah I know, he's a guy, but it's possible so, surprise?" Harry said, grinning awkwardly, waiting for her reaction.

Yeah well I have no idea what this is oops
xx