29

Of course Harry had every right to look at apartments. They were at no point in there relationship where moving together was an option. But it would be a lie to say Louis didn't mind that Harry was already looking at the third apartment this week. He liked having Harry stay at his place, getting to cuddle him and fall asleep next to him every night, what else would you wish for? But Harry was searching for his own apartment and it seemed as if he couldn't wait to find one. 

The situation with his mother also hadn't shifted in the slightest. Harry didn't talk about it again, but Louis could only imagine how he must feel, knowing his mother didn't want anything to with him just because he was gay. It's been a bit over a week since Harry had talked to his mother and Louis knew something had to change. He couldn't live with the thought of breaking up Harry's family and he also couldn't live with the thought that Harry's mum didn't even know she was become a grandmother. Sure he wasn't the one who should tell her, but nevertheless he stood right in front of the Styles' house, taking a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

"What do you want? Did something happen to Harry?" Anne asked harshly as she opened the door, seeing Louis standing in front of her. "Harry is fine except for what you did to him" he said, trying to net get too wound up already. "Then why are you here?" she asked, the annoyance very obvious in her tone. "I know you don't want to talk to me, but-" "You're right, I don't want to talk to you at all so you can get lost" she interrupted him rudely. "I'm not getting lost. I don't know who you think you are, thinking you get to decide whether being gay is right or wrong, but Harry is your son and I know you must love him. You might not be happy with this, he'd probably rather like girls as well because he wouldn't be in this situation, but you cannot change him. You raised him to be the most amazing person I've met, so maybe you should just believe in him and what he's doing and at least try to accept him. I'm not saying you should throw a party and act at as if you suddenly changed your mind, just give him a chance, talk to him and actually listen to what he's got to say, 'cause maybe there's more to it and I wouldn't want you to miss out on whats going on in Harry's life" he said, really hoping that Anne would at least think about it.

"Are you finished?" she asked and as Louis nodded she already closed the door right in front of him. Oh well, he could still hope she'd think about it. 

This was a very short one, but guess what, I'm back. Hah I can't believe it