22

Harry nervously fiddled with the hem of his shirt as he rang the doorbell. Just a bit later the door opened revealing a tired looking Louis wearing grey sweats and a white shirt that you could see his tattoos through. He looked quite nice if you asked Harry, but Harry'd always say that Louis looked great, no matter what he was wearing. "Oh, I didn't know you were coming over" Louis said as he made a confused expression. "Oh yeah, I just, uhm, I mean, I just wanted to see you" Harry said breaking a smile that grew even wider when he saw Louis blushing. Louis let Harry in, leading him to the living room before he made the two of them a cup of tea. While Louis was in the kitchen, Harry walked around the fancy room, looking at all the pictures of Louis and his whole family, or just pictures of some of his sisters or photos of Louis as a baby or a child and damn, if their baby was going to be half as cute as Louis they'd still have the cutest baby in all Great Britain.

Can we talk first?" Harry asked as Louis cane back which made the smaller lad sat down the tablet on the table before he walked over to Harry. „Sure?" He asked and he looked nervous, making Harry want to just pick him up and cuddle him forever.

"You were cute as a baby" Harry smiled dreamily, adding a "I mean you still are" when he saw Louis' expression, that now changed into a smile that lit up the whole room.

"What'd you wanna talk about?" He asked back to his nervous self.

"Lou, uhm, you know, I really like you, quite obviously if you ask me, and you're having my baby and, just, I know it's only been a few dates but I was wondering if you'd want to be my boyfriend 'cause I know I'd like to call you my boyfriend and-" Harry started rambling as he did ever so often when he got nervous.

"I'd love to" Louis interrupted him, smiling at Harry, his smile brighter than the sun.

"Yeah?" Harry asked, smiling at him just as brightly, his eyes filled with hope.

"Mhmm" Louis hummed, smiling at Harry silently hoping that Harry'd kiss him again and before he knew it he already felt soft lips on his. He couldn't help but smile into the kiss, causing Harry to smile as well, breaking the kiss. Louis now leant into Harry, resting his head against the taller boys chest.

One of Harry's hands ran through Louis hair while the other rested around his boyfriend's waist. He silently pressed a kiss into the smaller boys hair, causing the latter to smile against his chest. After a while Louis looked up to Harry. "Do you maybe want to stay over? Just if you want to of course, you don't have to" he asked blushing again already.

"I'd love to" Harry said, before giving Louis a quick peck to the lips.

A while later they were both cuddled up in Louis' bed, Harry only in his boxers, Louis wearing boxers and a t-Shirt. Harry's Hand wasn't placed around Louis' waist as it usually was, it just laid on Louis' hip, his fingers drawing small patterns there. "Do you think it's weird that we're here now? Considering how we started?" Harry asks, his breath hitting Louis hair. "A bit, but it's a good weird" he said and Harry knew exactly that he was smiling even though he couldn't see it. "I'm still sorry for the way I reacted, you know" he said and Louis sighed. "We've been over this, Haz, it's fine, okay?" He asks and Harry just nods, pressing a short kiss to Louis' neck, sliding his arm around the smaller boys waist. Lost in his thoughts about how thy made it to where they are now, he started playing with the hem of Louis shirt, his fingers brushing the soft skin of Louis' stomach every now and then. And maybe Harry decided that it'd be just fine if they stayed right there, just like that, forever.

He's 26 already can u believe it? Honestly I love him so much I don't even know how to handle it

He's 26 already can u believe it? Honestly I love him so much I don't even know how to handle it. He deserves the world, someone give it to him please?

Also Merry Christmas everyone 🎄

xx