1

It was the tenth morning in a row that Louis spent in his bathroom, vomiting. He turned it down the first days but it was the tenth day now and he kind of got worried a little. Maybe it was something serious. You never know.

He decided to call his mother to take him to the doctors. He didn't feel good enough to drive the car on his own so called his mother even if he didn't want her to worry about him more than she already did. She drove him to the doctors where she waited in the anteroom while her son was seeing the doctor.

"What's wrong, Mr. Tomlinson?" The doctor asked and Louis explained that he had been vomiting every morning for the past ten days and that he felt tired all the time.

The doctor checked a few things and asked Louis a few questions until there was nearly no other possibility so he had to ask. 

"Mr. Tomlinson, I know this is none of my business, but are you gay?" He asked carefully and Louis eyes widened. Did he look like he was gay? Was it that obvious? Sure he was a more or less famous model with a popular instagram account and, yeah, he was gay but was it that obvious?

"Uhh, yeah, actually" he admitted. He wasn't afraid to admit it but he also wasn't outed to anyone but his close friends and family. Some of his fans already guessed that he was gay, others were sure he wasn't.

"Have you been sexually active in the past weeks or months?" The doctor asked, trying not to make the conversation awkward, even though it was maybe impossible.

Louis was already about to deny it when he remembered the morning he woke up next to Harry Styles. "Uhh, yeah, I guess" he answered nervously. He had no idea where the doctor wanted to go with this. What had this to do with him being sick?

"Mr. Tomlinson, I'd like to do an ultrasound scan with you, if that's okay" the doctor suggested with a warm smile. "Sure, but why?" Louis asked, not sure what this was supposed to mean. The only ultrasound he knew was the one his mother got taken when she had been pregnant.

"It'll be cold for a second" the doctor warned Louis before he started with the scan. Louis tried to get a view onto the monitor bit he didn't see anything at all. "Doctor, what is this about?" He asked, trying not to sound too worried. The doctor didn't answer. He just turned off the monitor and cleaned the gel off of Louis' stomach.

"My congratulations, Mr. Tomlinson, you're pregnant" he said with a calm voice. "I'm... what?" Louis asked completely irritated. "You're pregnant, it's normally not possible for men to get pregnant, except for a few exceptions" he said again in his calming voice. "I'm pregnant" Louis laughed not able to believe that it had to be true. He never thought that he'd ever have to say these words. "I'm a man and I'm pregnant" he laughed again shaking his head. He just had this awkward habit to laugh in serious moments. But this was ridiculous as well. He was sure that this had to be a dream. It was just a dream and he'd wake up soon. But he didn't.

Oops this is boring but anyway thanks for reading

x