Epilogue.

3 years later

It's been 3 years since Riley became Mrs. Friar and I've never been so happy in my life. Everyday I find a new way to fall in love with her and admire her soul. She completed my world from the moment I met her.

"Lucas what are you thinking about?"

"How much I love you."

Her face washed over crimson and I kissed her forehead. "Riley I love you."

I hear pitter-patter down the hallway and a sweet voice calls out to me.

"Daddy? You love me right, Daddy?"

"Come here, Jasmine." She walks over to me and I gently pick her up. "Listen, I love your mommy but you're my whole world."

As soon as I finish my sentence, her hazel eyes glistened and a grin covered her face. My beautiful 5 year old baby girl.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too sweetheart."

I soon hear loud footsteps and I immediately know that Caleb is running in the house.

"Caleb," I shout as I hand Jasmine to Riley.

"Yeah Dad?"

"No running in the house."

He soon comes to where we were and stands right in front of me.

"Sure, as long as you come outside and play with me."

"Baseball or Football?"

"Baseball, duh."

"That's my boy," I say with a large grin.

"You two have fun. I'm putting Jasmine to sleep."

"Bye Love."

"Bye."

This is my life now. I live happily with my wife and 2 children. I've never been happier.

A/N

Wow. It took me Forever to publish this. lol did you get it? Anyways, thank you for the support of this story. I'm so grateful for the attention this story has gotten and now it's come to an end. Thank you once more and that's the end to this story. Watch out for the others. See ya soon... or later.

-Josh