Chapter 17: Did you really think...?

Chapter teaser-

Authors note-
Plan to release near 10(at least 7) chapters today and tomorrow/publish through the weekend. If anyone sees any grammer errors, please point them out. My eye is also feeling better which makes me feel a bit more like writing, lol. :)
*swoosh* The sound of air being broken, and what was breaking it happened to be happened to be the bolt from a crossbow.

8:37 AM-
---
Someone fucking attempted to kill me. Excuse the language
---

The bolt-thank whoever it is im supposed to- missed my head narrowly, though some of my hair fell off. Ah, you guys don't know what I look like...

My hair color itself is actually blonde, nothing I can do about it but when I see people with black colored hair, I get jealous!

My hair is fairly long in the front, bangs covering part of my eyes. Similar to that of a females, in terms of length and how smooth it is. Mira got bored often and made me keep it like this... Since she is gone, I attempted to keep it up because she would kill me if not.

My eyes, as I have said before, are fairly dark colored. The pupils only though.

My face has no pimples or many crevaces. Its also a little bit round.

My neck is a tad longer, but that is supposedly from always exercising and straining muscles.

My shoulders are not very broad, but that is only in my age group.

I am of course, a bit muscular, not nesessarily abs, but pretty close.

My feet are okay size...

My legs, which I skipped, are slim.
---------
Some of the hair on the left side of my face, I saw fall off... a little bit of blood came with it, as it narrowly missed killed me...however what followed the bolt was a second one, which happened so close to the first one I didn't even recognize someone was to my right when I walked in, and their killing intent was extremely well hidden. Chances are this person has killed before.

On the second bolt, it came with a net, which pushed and held me to the wall. Connected to the first with steel-piercing bolts

As I look over, I notice a couple things about the person, which will go back to something we talked about previously.

1. She was dressed in a dark green robe, this is what VHunters wear when they are on the job.

2. She was EXTREMELY beautiful. So beautiful I doubt I could dare to hurt her if we were anywhere else, and she wasn't trying to kill me.

the women looked at me, she said

"I was told I was hunting down a boy vampire, not a female."

"Im a boy!" I yell at her. This bitch just called me female. Its bad enough im against a wall, and can't move, but to insult me? Thats just rude.

"Oh really? You are male?"

She said, taking a step forward

"Yes! I am 100% male. Grandpa told me so."

"You sure?" She asked me, looking a bit caring as she took a step forward.

By the way, I have no idea why she is only taking one step forward at a time. It's like shes taunting me. If so, it's working.

"I can prove it! If I was female, I would only be able to run away from a fight!"

.... the women looked at me as if im stupid

"Honey," she said

"Leme prove something to ya. If your male, I will let you go. If your female, I will take you back as a servent, and keep you as a pet. Will you make that bet?" She asked me

"Im confident im male!" I said to her.

"Lets find out!" She said smiling.

She just walked forward, and placed her hand on my chest.

Authors note: if anyone has a better idea of how to describe him, or can think of a really cool description. PM me!