Authors Note

Hey guys, I just want to say thank you for all the support as I write this... you guys reading this, posting comments, sending messages, is something really cool, and I want to say thanks.

This story is something I started as a contest with @toptom4321 just as a fun thing to do, and it was meant to be a popularity through the month of january. However going in and writing compared to the start causes different things to happen, such as I was originally planning to do at most 7 chapters a week, and now I am going to do many more, and now I dont care as much for views (though i love them) as I did because what matters to me is whether you like it or not, and when you comment I hear your thoughts. I want to continue this series until the bitter end (no not me dying) but close enough. I plan to fully write, revise my work on sundays, and release chapters every other day of the week, multiple ones each day if I could.

So thank you, guys, for following me on this journey, as it will be a bumpy ride.

Message me, PM, or comment on here(or any chapter) and I will read and usually reply. I love to see things like that, and check wattpad almost anytime I get an email from them (though, seriously, I have already check my notifications and it sends them 3 hours +late at times, making me think something else happened, haha.)

Lets do this :)

-Tony/Tkabsolute

Shout outs to
Yolo_Fan_13
toptom4321
MszH2016
xAstreax
dreamdevotee
-z0mbie
alliec_123
LizzyWhitAStory
Sasori_Puppet
francisxyzk
Nonii01
Abby_C_ACE

These people have posted before, sometimes grammar checking me, other times saying what they like, dislike, and they definitely deserve this shoutout. If I left anyone out, pls post your username :)