Friends To Lovers

Back at it again with another imagine book. Enjøy! 😌💞

Bugatti Beez Imagine 💞

"Avery, I'm about to go walk your dog, Gabby. You wanna come?" You had the leash around Gabby's neck as she sat beside your feet while you were looking down at your best friend who was on Twitter.

Then 10 seconds later, he looked up from his phone to you. "Yeah, let me get my shoes and put em on."

30 seconds later, Beez had on his black & white Nike slides ready to go. "Come on, let's go."

Yn's Pov- Once Avery & I walked outside, we begin talking.

"Why didn't you talk to Alica, boy?" Avery smacked his lips and looked at me. "Man, Alicia was being salty towards every girl she seen looking at me, she had on tight high waisted jeans, and her nails were crazy as hell."

"I was so tempted to tell her to pull up her belly button & take off those fake nails that had big of jewels glued to them." I begin to laugh at Beez and playfully push him. "What? I'm serious then her weave....oh damn...her weave. It literally looked like a squirrel decided to sleep wildly in that hair and run around."

He continued. "Then not only that she didn't even bother to brush it."

"Wow." I said while stopping as Gabby peed by someone's mailbox. "Yeah, that's why you're my only girl friend cause you act mature for your age. Then you know how to dress nicely. Plus my family likes you."

"Thanks, Avery." I pulled him into a hug then we pulled back. Avery looked down at me with seriousness then grabbed my hand. "Yn, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I asked with concern in my voice. "Look, I've been meaning to tell you this but I just couldn't find a perfect time to tell you." Avery sighed and rubbed his face. "I love you & I want you to be my girl."

I smiled and looked down at my shoes. I glanced back up at Avery & my smile got wider. "Yes, I'll be your girl." Accidentally, I ended up letting go of Gabby's leash and hugged Avery tightly around his neck. "I love you, Yn."

"I love you, too, Avery." I let go of Avery and kissed him. He kissed me back pulling me closer in the process by my waist.

Then in the middle of our make out I heard Gabby whining. I broke out of the kiss and looked down at Gabby who was wagging her tail. "Aww, sorry G. Come on."

I got a hold of her leash and begin walking with her while Avery would occasionally grab my butt. "Stop, baby!"

"3 minutes into our relationship & you already calling me baby. Let's see what you gon be calling me tonight." I turned around to see him smirking at me.

"Ooo, you are nasty!" "I know but you gon like it after a while." I turned around once again and Avery winked at me.

"I love you, Yn." "I love you, too, Avery."

We continued walking down the road talking about where & what we should do on our first date tonight.

We don't know yet but stay tuned!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good for a first chapter, right? Yes or no? Lemme know in the comments below! ⬇
January 15, 2017
Sunday
10:55 PM
Bye!
🙋