Trust Issues/Act In (Pt. 2)

Yah wanted a part 2, here you go. 😁

Chris POV

I sat in my Lambo as I laid back in my seat thinking about what just occurred. I scoffed to myself. Yn really did that shit to me, she know I'm the best she had.

I put my keys in the ignition, started up my car, and backed out of the driveway.

I drove around for 15 minutes until I parked in front of the beach. Sighing, I sat my head on the steering wheel.

"Why would she- how could she do this to me? Fuck!" I started hitting the steering wheel and a few tears came out of my eyes. My phone begin to ring and Yn's name popped up.

"What?!" I asked as I answered the phone with attitude in my voice. "Maurice where are you?" Yn's voice rang through my ear.

"Why should you care? Tonight you gon act like you my baby but we know the truth. Tomorrow you might be somewhere else with your other boo."

"Are you at the beach?" I sighed, "yeah."

15 Minutes Later....

Yn knocked on the window. "Unlock the door." I pressed the unlock button and she opened the door & sat in the passenger seat.

We sat in silence.

"Why would you- how could you do that to me Yn?" I asked then looked at her.

"I don't know Chris. I seen how you would go out a lot with your friends, you barely gave me any attention- physical really and it just got to me. You wouldn't even talk to me because you would either be in the studio or playing the game."

It got quiet again.

"So that's why I started hanging out with Keith a lot because he showed me the attention I wanted from you. But I know that still doesn't excuse me for doing what I did to you. I shouldn't have done it in the first place. Its just that...one thing led to another and we did it."

I clenched my jaw and tighten my fist as I looked out my window.

"I feel like an idiot." I turned to look at Yn and she was looking down with tears in her eyes. "I feel like shit," this caused Yn to lift her head and look at me.

Yn looked at me. "Why are you saying that, baby?" "Because I had sex with somebody else."

She scoffed and looked at me. "Huh, guess we even then?" I let out a shaky breath & shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah."

"Maurice, can we just start over?" Yn turned her body facing me and looked in my eyes. I stared into her dark brown eyes then smashed my lips against her's. She quickly kissed me back and climbed over into my lap straddling me. I slid my hands to her hips and begin to squeeze her sides.

"Mm," she moaned and started to unbuckle my belt. I helped her and slid off my jeans as she begin to slide off her leggings. We threw our bottoms on the passenger seat. 

I let the driver's seat back some so we could have some room. Yn got on her knees & put my dick in her mouth. She started licking and sucking the head. "Uhhh, shit babe.."

She put more of me in her mouth and went crazy.

Yn's POV

After I put more of Cj in my mouth, I started going crazy and begin to deep throat Maurice making him throw his head back. I felt his hand go in my hair and he started to push my head repeatedly causing me to gag a little. "Uh uh, take it babygirl," Maurice said raspily as he pushed my head down even more. 

"Babe, that feels so good." Maurice put his hands in my hair again as I looked in his eyes as I continued to deep throat Cj. "Keep going baby, don't stop..." After Chris came in my mouth, I swallowed his kids and climbed back in his lap and slid Cj into my pussy. 

I moaned instantly and closed my eyes trying to adjust to his big size. Chris laid back in the seat as I put my hands on his chest & begin bouncing on Cj. 

Honestly, its been so long since Maurice & I had sex let alone made love. Keith is big and all but he's not as big as Maurice. "Oh my gosh, Chrissss. You feel so good inside me daddy, don't stop."

"Call me daddy, again, bae." I bit my lip at Maurice as I looked down at him. "Daddyyy." I started bouncing on Maurice's dick again causing both of us to moan. I rolled my hips & Chris gripped my hips tightly making me ride him faster. "Mauriceee, baee, mmmmm shit." 

Maurice still had a grip on my hips and he started drilling my pussy making me cum all over his dick. "Oh yeah, Yn. Cum on daddy some mo." His hand made its way to my sensitive clit and started rubbing it. "Mhmm daddy. Just like that, I'm about to cum again."

"Come on then." Not long after, I came hard making Chris lift me off of him. We switched spots and now he was on top. "You ready?" I shook my head and he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and entered Cj into my soaking wet pussy.

I moaned once again feeling pleasure take over my body. "Daddyyyy." I bit my lip looking up at Chris as he was already looking down at me with sweat running down his face and body. "You so sexy mama. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Maurice."

He continued to give me long, hard strokes leaving me in a moaning mess causing me to cum once again. "Babeee, please don't stop. Your dick feels so good." Chris smirked, "oh yeah, mamas?"

"Mhmm." I bit my lip and had my hands on Chris' arms as he continued to hold my legs up on his shoulders. 

Later...

"Come lay with me, handsome." I was laying on my side with my arms stretched out in me and Chris' shared bed as I was looking at him getting undressed. "Aight baby, here I come."

After slipping out of his jeans, Maurice walked over to the bed and laid on his back next to me. "Ahh." I instantly crawled on top of him and hugged him. "I'm sorry bae." I said.

I had my ear on his chest and I could hear his heart beating.  I felt Chris' hand wrap around my waist. "I'm sorry, too, babygirl."

He continued.

"Don't even know why we did this cheating shit in the first place. We was off to a good start but then I started working late and you were always on my case. I decided to give you your space and hung out with my homies most of the time. You were always going to that lame ass nigga & not communicating with me and that's why when I started developing trust issues."

I was about to say something but decided to stay silent and listened.

"I honestly just don't know what came over me that night but when you said that you didn't know if you wanted to be with me anymore, it just- it just triggered something in me. So I went out to the club, found a girl, one thing led to another and you can put two & two together."

"I shouldn't of said that to you, Maurice. I wasn't in my right frame of mind & I clearly wasn't thinking. I just don't like repeating myself or trying to prove my loyalty when you know Imma ride for you regardless of what is going on. I got trust issues too and its time for both of us to act in."

"I agree, bae. I promise I won't ever question your loyalty or have you repeat yourself." I smiled and lifted my head to look at him. 

Chris POV

I looked down at Yn and smiled then kissed her soft lips. "I love you, babygirl. Imma always stick by your side no matter what." I kissed her lips then kissed her forehead. 

"I love you more, sexy man. I'll always stick by your side no matter what, also." 

We smiled at each other like creeps then shared a hug followed by a passionate kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally finished part 2. I hope y'all liked it! 💕 If yah want some more imagines, comment some ideas or you can message me. 😊

June 9, 2020

10:40 PM

Bye!