Trust Issues

Chris Breezy Imagine 💗

Yn been distant as hell lately & I have a feeling she been seeing somebody else.

"Hey, baby." Yn walked up to me kissing me on my lips and sitting in my lap as I sat on the couch watching tv. "Hey babygirl, where you been all day? I miss you."

I turned her around so she was facing me. "I was out running some errands and I hung out with Keith at his house."

I smacked my lips, "why you always with that dude, Yn?" "What you mean why I'm always with Keith? He's my friend."

"So and I'm ya man. You spending more time with him than you are with me, baby. I'm starting to think you don't love me like you say you do." I said with sadness in voice as I lightly pushed Yn off my lap.

"Bae," Yn crawled back into my lap & put my face in her hands to make me look at her, "I love you & only you." She pulled my face closer to her as we shared a kiss.

"I find it hard to believe that you love me and only me." I grabbed Yn's hands and pushed her off of me again.

"Maurice don't be like that. You know I get busy sometimes." I was about to walk down the hall to our room then I turned around and looked at her.

"It don't matter, babe. You can at least make some time for me. I make time for you." I walked into our room, closed the door, and laid on our shared bed as I looked up at the ceiling.

I heard the bedroom door open & close. The bed dipped indicating that Yn was crawling next to me.

"Yn please leave me alone right now." I closed my eyes feeling her getting on top of me. I opened my eyes and looked up at her.

She's so damn gorgeous. I started rubbing her thighs then I slid my hands up to her hips and gripped them. "I see how you be looking at him, Yn. I'm not stupid."

"What are you talking about, Maurice?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Why you be looking at Keith like that, babe?"

"I don't be looking at Keith like anything, Chris." I scoffed & rolled my eyes, "oh alright."

Silence filled the air as my thoughts started to wonder. Then my face scrunched up.

"Are you fucking him?" Yn's eyes went wide as we looked at each other.

Wow.

"That's a real simp move, babygirl." I shook my head looking up at the ceiling again. "Its gon be hard for me to give you all of me."

"Chris-"

"He can't love you like I love you, he can't fuck you like I fuck you. Whoever it is, can't handle you."

"You just lost the next best thing." I got from under Yn, grabbed my phone & keys and walked out the house to my Lambo.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I've finally worked up the courage to update one of my books. All of my books that are uncompleted, I'm going to re-edit all of those chapters & update the covers so I can start receiving more traffic with my books. Hope y'all enjoyed this imagine! Stay tuned for more!
May 8, 2020
Freaky Friday
8:45 PM
Excuse any errors if I made any.
Bye!