Drugs

"Cause I can't get enough of your drugsss...."

"Babeh." You was currently on your phone texting a friend of yours while August was sitting beside you finishing up his new song.

"Babe." You looked up from your phone and smiled at August. "What is it, Aug?"

August smiled at you followed by him kissing your cheek. "I think you love this song."

"Go on & press thus button," he pointed at the button you were suppose to touch, "right chea'." You giggled at how he said chea instead of here due to his NOLA accent.

"Boy, I fucking love your accent! Why does it have to be so sexy?!" You stood up & kissed Anthony on the lips. He walked in the booth and gave you a que to press the button he pointed at.

The soft soothing sound of the intro started then August begin singing.

"I got you in my mind." He pointed at you & winked.

...

Anthony just finished recording Drugs and he sounded amazing!

"Baby, that was so good! I'm proud of you." "Thanks, Yn. Now come on, let's get back to the house and chill."

Yn's Pov- August & I just made it to the house and now we in our bedroom.

"Who is you texting?" I looked up from my phone. "Nigga don't worry about it, it ain't nobody important."

"Mhm. Who is it?"

I continued to text ignoring Anthony's question. "I know you hear me, lil girl."

"I ain't no lil girl!" I sat my down and got in his face like we were going to physically fight (even though we don't.)

"What you gon do? Huh?" August had this mean look on his face. "Find ouf nigga, square up!"

August & I laughed at how we can't take each other serious for a period of time. "You love me?"

"Hell yeah I love ya, girl." August wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Good." I got out of his grip and walked in the closet to take off my Yeezy's. "Why you always expect me to answer a question but you don't answer it?"

I walked back to August & looked him in the eyes. "You act like I don't love you." I said while pretending to be hurt.

"There you go wanting me to give you a honest answer while you say something innocent. I told you I need patience."

"I know." I said while putting on my pajamas and laying in our comfortable bed.

Who wouldn't want to be August's drug?? 😌💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be on the lookout for another chapter coming from either one of my books! I'm going to have a busy weekend with updating & getting my religious life together. God & I just need some our time and that's what I plan to do this weekend. You ever do that? Just take off one weekend for yourself? 🌌 Comment below! 🌌
March 24, 2017
Frank Friday
9:07 PM
Bye!
🙋