Addy

"Drop me yo addy, I'm pulling up on you."

Your phone went off.

You walked back to the couch to see that Beez was texting.

QueenYn👑- You busy?
Beezus🐝🐝- No. What's up?
QueenYn👑- You think you can come over?
Beezus🐝🐝- Sure. Be over in a few. 😋

Moments later, you heard a knock on your door. Automatically, you knew who it was.

"Come in." The door opened & in came in Beez or Avery. (Pic at the top.) "Hey, girl." You stood up from the couch and hugged Avery. "I missed you." Avery had his hands very close to your 🍑. "I missed you, too, Yn." Avery kissed you on the lips.

"You already know what time it is." He said. "I do, but let's see who's gonna win." You had a smirk on your face as you pulled Avery up the steps with you. As you were taking step after step, Avery couldn't help but look at your 🍑. "You looking fine, bae."

"Why thank you," you turned around and looked at Beez, "but you ain't getting none of this tonight."

...

"Uh! Bam! I beat you again!" You said in excitement. "Now you owe me a kiss." You sat down your controller down from playing Black Ops. You stood up and sat on Beez's lap while facing him. "You look so good right now."

"Do I?" The both of you just stared into each other's eyes until Beez leaned in. The kiss begin to get intense as he laid you on the bed then begin to take off your shirt.

You begin to take off his shirt, too. "Ah, ah, ah. You can't have none of this tonight." Avery took his shirt and put it back on. You sat up and hit him on the chest. "Nigga I hate you!" He begin laughing at how angry you were.

"Nah, I'm playing. Come on, tho." He stood up and pushed you back on the bed.

Y'all already know what happened. 😏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good for an update, right? Yes, no, maybe? Lemme know in the comments! I need to update on my third book. 😐 How was February for everyone? Great, fine, good, okay, bad, horrible? Comment below! 😆
March 1, 2017
Wednesday
9:53 AM
Bye, peeps!
🙋