1st Time Getting High

11 PM, it was a quiet night & your guy friends were coming over.

Good thing your parents weren't home cause man....did y'all wine down!

💖 Yn's Pov 💖

My speaker was turned up a little playing Billie Jean. I was organizing my dresser, swaying my hips side to side while singing along with the song.

"Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who says I'm the one."

Knock, knock.

I walked down the steps and headed to the front door. "Who is it?"

"The one & only."

I opened the door to reveal Drake, Chris, and August.

"What are you goons doing here?" I asked referring to CB & Aug.

"Girl, gon wit allat

"Girl, gon wit allat." August said waving me off and walking upstairs to my room.

"Don't start, Aug. You can bounce. You too, Chris."

I followed August to my room along with Drake & Chris. "Shutup, Yn."

11:30 PM...

"CB, what's that?"

I asked pointing to this. 👇

"Oh come on, Yn

"Oh come on, Yn. I know you know what this is --- its weed, babygirl." Chris said while swinging the bag in my face.

"If you gon smoke, go in the basement. Not in my room, you know the rules, Chris."

"We are, but we want you to come with us." He said while looking at Aug & Aubrey.

I was about to kick them out so they can go to the basement but I was stopped in my tracks when Chris mentioned that.

"Who me? Not me. You must be talking to someone else." I sort of yelled while laughing.

"You the only Yn we know. Come on, it'll be fun."

"No." I said with my arms folded over my chest.

"Please, babygirl." Chris walked up to me and snuggled his head into his neck then kissed it.

"No, Christopher."

"Pleeeaaasssseee," Chris stood straight up & paused, "I'll give you some good dick."

I gave Chris a straight face.

"Fine." I smiled.

I never did mention that Chris & I were dating. 😌😍

Once we got settled on the couch in the basement, I became nervous & nervous by the minute. I guess Chris noticed since he pecked my lips.

"You'll be alright, babe. Trust me."

I looked at him with some worry in my eyes.

"You sure, Christopher?"

"Positive."

After Chris got the blunt ready & lit it up, he inhaled then passed it to me.

"Its now or never." I said then laughed with Aug & Aubrey.

"Stop being dramatic, girl." Drake said then pulled out his phone. "Do it for the Snap."

"Babe, inhale & swallow. Blow smoke."

I did what Chris said inhale & swallow. Blow smoke.

"Aye, sis. Getting it!" Drake said then laughed with August.

"That's so sexy." I handed Chris the blunt and smiled.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Quick lil update for you guys. Did you like it? Comment below! 😊
January 7, 2018
Sunday No-funday
2:41 PM
Bye!
🤑