Teenage Fever

"Get the fuck out." You pushed your boyfriend (of 2 years) out the front door. "I just knew you was over that girl's house."

"Of course I was, Yn. If you would stop making everything about you, maybe we wouldn't be in the predicament we're in now."

"Don't go blaming shit on me, Aubrey. You decided to cheat, I honestly don't know why. I've been faithful to you this whole time and you go out & do this!?" You pushed Drake off the front porch as tears fell down your cheeks.

"I hate you, leave. Go back to your side chick, Aubrey. Until you learn how to love me like a man & not a teenager let me know."

Drake had a sly look on his face. "Thank you. I'm actually going back there tonight."

"Yeah whatever." You begin to walk back in your house. "And you know what's on my mind this time."

You closed the door & slid down on the hardwood floor. "I can't believe you Drake. After all the shit I did for you! Ugh, you make me sick!!" All of the emotions you had a few minutes ago started to come back causing you to break down.

"Out of body, that's just how I feel when I'm around you shawty. Last night we didn't say it, but girl we both thought it."

As you sat down the couch, you begin to think about the argument you & Drake had about his side girl. You didn't say anything, you just threw his phone at him & slapped him.

"Why second guess? I should've stayed. You say the word, I'm on the way. This shit feels like Teenage Fever."

Come to think about it, he didn't say a word either.

1:30 AM

Hard, continuous knocks woke you out of your sleep. You slowly walked to the door & opened it.

"What Aubrey?"

"I apologize for the way I've been acting these past few weeks & I'm sorry for blaming you. I guess we've been having Teenage Fever."

"No, you were right. I do need to stop making everthing about me. The world just doesn't revolve around Yn." The both of you laughed.

"I'm sorry, too, Drake." You pulled him into a hug, Aubrey pulled back and kissed you passionately on the lips. The two of you hugged again.

"I love you." You said as you rubbed his freshly cut hair. Drake kissed you on your neck causing you to giggle.

"I love you, too, Yn." Drake closed the door, carried you upstairs to you guys' room & went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not bad for an imagine right? Yes, no? Let me know in the comments! Its too hot. 😥🌞 I wanna go get in the pool. 🌊
June 13, 2017
Tuesday
3:16 PM
Bye!
🌊
*Updated 2 days ago.*