Chapter 1

Jacks Pov

I'm starting to get worried. It's like he's gone missing. Nothing for a whole week. I've called, emailed, Skyped but nothing's working. Marks never done this before, was he in hospital? Has he been kidnapped? Is he... dead? NO STOP THINKING THAT JACK!!!! I mentally yell at myself. Marks probably fine, or at least I hope. What if he needs me? He might... I decide to try and Skype him one last time and if he doesn't pick up, I'm going over to America. I don't care if I'm overreacting, i need to make sure he's okay. I quickly jump on Skype and call Mark. I cross my fingers hoping he picks up, it rings once... twice... three...

Marks Pov

I know people are worried but I can't record, I need to stay away from people until I figure out what to do. I sit in my recording room and check my phone. Jack has called me 10 times, texted my 15 times and tried to Skype me 20 times. Man, did I really worry him that much? Maybe I should text him... before I have the chance Skype starts ringing. It's Jack, he's calling me. I can't pick up because he will know but what if I... lied and said that my cameras not working? No I can't, that's stupid Jacks smart, part of the reason I love him. No I can't, I have to protect him, I'll just text him later. I click the decline button with a heavy heart. Before I pull out my phone, I see two figures in the doorway. One of them speaks... "Hey Mark..."

Jacks Pov

He didn't pick up, that's it I can't do this anymore. I go online and book a plane ticket to America for tomorrow, then I book a hotel room. Then I go on twitter and tell everyone that I'm going away for a few days to see a "friend". I hate calling Mark that, because he's so much more than a friend to me. Then I pack my stuff, by the time I'm done I check my phone, hoping for something from Mark but expecting nothing. As if I predicted the future, there was nothing. The time read 11pm so I jump into bed, hoping to get some sleep but all I can think about is Mark.. was if he is dead? I never got to tell him how I felt... all of a sudden darkness consumes me.

I'm standing in front of Marks house, my hand inches from the doorknob. I wonder how I got here but then I realise why I'm there. I open the door as fast as I can and stop dead in my tracks as I look at the horror on the floor. I see Mark, my beautiful Mark out cold in a dark pool of blood, I rush to his side and cradle him in my arms as I feel tears run down my face. His blood stains my clothes and skin but I couldn't find any fucks to give. I whisper to him telling him that I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner. I look at his shirt, its drenched in blood, coming from his neck. I bury my tear stained face in Mark's hair, breathing in the sweet smell of strawberries and blood. Then I do something I should've done a long time ago I whisper into Marks ear: I love you, Mark. Then Mark opens his eyes and all I see is black with red pupils and he smiles a menacing smile with sharp fang-like teeth. Before I can react, he pins me down and holds my wrists and whispers into my ear: "Join us and be mine... forever" then I feel a sharp sting in my neck and my vision turns to darkness...

I awake with a jolt, sweating and panting. It was just a dream... it was just a dream... I look at my phone and look at the time: 10pm Shit! My flight leaves in two hours! I quickly grab my stuff and call a cab, I wait 10 minutes for the cab and then drive to the airport. I go through security and board the plane just in time. As the plane takes off, I put on a movie and try not to think about the dream last night, but it won't leave my head. It's going to be a long plane ride.