Chapter 16

Raina's Pov

"Okay Mark, we're going to try to make you emotional or activate your bloodlust" I ask him "Help me control my emotions" he says "Okay, now your emotions make you weak but I don't want to extract them because Jack will kill me so I'll tell you what I do" Mark looks at me "Anger, Sadness, fear and love are usually the only ones who make you weak, in a way that you kill with no control. so whenever youre feeling these ways, think of things that make you happy, like Jack or your fans" I say. "Just anything that makes you happy, happiness always overpowers these emotions, but try not to go completely happy, you'll be too weak, just happy enough so you can control and fight okay?" Chase says, and Mark nods "Do you want to try it out or not?" Ethan asks, He thinks for a moment before looking back at me silently "It's okay, you don't have to be afraid of hurting us, I'll snap you out of it if necessary" He smiles slightly and nods "Okay now, I don't want to hurt you so I'm going to-" "No, you need to hurt me, getting hurt physically and emotionally are different, I need to know how to snap out of it both ways" Mark snaps "Well, okay, but" "Don't worry, its for training purposes, I won't hold anything personally" Marks says "Okay"

I gather up energy and blast some at him, it hits him right in the stomach and I instantly feel guilty. Chase and Ethan transform. Mark looks up at me "That- all you ugh.. got?" Both of our anger rises, but I have to keep control. I teleport behind him and kick him in the back, knocking him over. He looks up at me with anger in his eyes, his fangs are beginning to show, he's getting bloodlust. "Remember Mark, happiness, control", he launches at me, but I dodge. Yet he's quick and he grabs my wing, pulling me back and making me hit the wall. I look at him, he's feeling guilty, that's good he's controlling his anger. I stand up "You're doing good Mark" then Chase knocks him back and Ethan pins him down, getting off him, his anger rising again. But this time it's worse.

Jacks Pov

Me and Celi are upstairs training my healing powers while everyone else is outside. I keep thinking of Mark down there, I hope everything's going okay. Then I'm broken out of my thoughts by Celi "Jack, are you okay, are you listening?" I look at her "Sorry I'm just...tired" and Celi tells me to go get a drink of water so I walk to the kitchen to find A drink of scotch, while getting my drink, I can't help but think of Mark. "I really love him, I can't loose him" I told myself. "Hey listen Jack, I know we haven't known each other for a long time and while I hate Marks guts, I still care about you, so I just want you to know it's gonna be okay, here let me ease your nerves" Celi said, I got scared for a minute. "I think I'll teach you a quick easy trick, how to read or see into minds" I instantly gain interest. "Just picture the person you want to see, if you want to read their mind they need to be in front of you so we'll do that a bit later, so just think of Mark" she says, I start thinking of Mark, his eyes and his smile, his abs and the comforting way he holds me, I think about him and soon I start to see him, he's downstairs and he's fighting everyone, but he's not killing them, wow he's doing really well, I smile to myself. Everything is going to be okay, everything's going to be fine, I told myself, but I had no idea how wrong I was...

A/N

Well, here's another piece of shit chapter for you people who are still reading it (idk why you are this is a really bad fanfic lol) and I'm sorry for the delay in new chapters College sucks ass and exams fuck you in the ass, so just know that. I'll try to put at least one out each week, so I'm sorry for that but it's the way it has to be. I'm also kinda running out of ideas, so if anyone has any ideas and doesn't want just a huge time skip, please leave a comment  or send me a message, I'd love new ideas. But I do thank all of you for reading it makes me feel loved so thank you and I'll see you in the next chapter.  Bye bye xoxo