Epilouge

2 Weeks Later

3RD person POV

Its been two weeks since the war, and everything's getting better. They erased everyone's memory so nobody will remember the war, so they can live a peaceful life. The magic between the two realms was restored and everything was looking brighter. Everyone moved back to the human world, and it's awesome.

Dark and Anti get their own house, not far from Celi and Zoey and they're getting a better, more positive view on life. Celi and Zoey stay in the Anti world in the house, occasionally making visits to the human world. Chase and Ethan move into an apartment together in LA, and they couldn't be happier, or gayer.

And then comes our heros, our lovers.

Jack and Mark

Jack moved from Ireland to LA and began living with Mark. They came out to their fan base as well, as many others did too. Jack and Marks love grows stronger and stronger everyday, for each other and their lives.

Marks Pov
I'm lying under a tree in the forest, with Jack leaning against me. It feels good to be human again, and to be with the one I love. "Hey Jackaboy?" I ask "Yes Markimoo?" He says "I love you so much"

Jacks Pov
"I love you too" That one sentence says it all.

There's no more BLOOD, no more SECRETS, only...

LOVE ❤️