Chapter 18

*Heres a huge time skip brought to you by my lazy ass*

*~One week later~* (I'm sorry I'm running out of ideas)

~My drawing above~

Rainas Pov

It was midnight and we're all heading towards the meeting place, I feel slightly scared, like fear was slithering up my spine like a small spine. Then I remember, I've done this before, and I'm going to win again. Everyone's tired and groaning, but I can feel their fear. This is going to be a long night....

Chases Pov

I stand up tall and March towards the meeting place. I look at Ethan and I can tell he's scared, I wish he didn't have to fight in this but he has too. I'm going to protect him no matter what. "We're all scared Chase" I hear in my head, it's Celi. "I know, I know" is all I say back.

~time skip~

Jacks Pov
We finally meet at the place, everyone's there and setting up the traps, we walk over and I gasp. There's so many paranormals here, holy shit. I grasped Marks hand, as to not lose him in the sea of supernaturals. He looks at me with a smirk, "I'm not losing you any time soon", I then realise something, were going to war, where... people die. Where people are killed, I don't want to kill anyone! Mark looks at me confused "What's wrong?" He asks me "Mark, I'm going to have to kill, aren't I?" I stuttered through the sentence "No, you won't, just use the sleep spell Celi taught you, it lasts for hours so well erase their memories and they'll wake up at home safe and sound" he says I smile and then we reach the main tent. We walk inside.

~time skip~

We have all the traps ready, everyone's in place, I can see the sun rise in the distance. It's slowly rising and i begin to block everything out, all I can hear is the breathing of my own heart, since this could be the last time I have one. I feel someone grab my shoulder and turn me around, then I feel a pair of lips collide with mine. I see Marks eyes closed, then I close mine and melt into the kiss, and all the pain melts away. We break away and we gaze into each other's eyes. "Everything's gonna be alright" he says "I hope so..." I whisper "It will" he says "Guys get in position they'll be here any second!" Celi whisper yells at us. We get into position and I look around, getting a good look at everyone and everything, everything I've come to know, everyone I've come to love, in case it's my last thought.

The sunlight reaches the tree and a swirling portal opens. Then someone walks through, a tall man dressed in camouflage gear, he starts walking down the hill and one by one, he is followed by other men in camouflage, then the villains come out, I'm glad our team changed their appearances a bit so we know who's who. They all come down and line up and the guy starts talking:

"Alright soldiers, this is it. This is how we win this war and take the power for humanity. Do not show mercy to these monsters, they are freaks and should not be treated equally. If you have the chance kill them. ARE WE READY MEN?!"

That's when they we sprang

We launched at the army, their faces dropping to the floor in shock. I went for one guy holding a gun, I used my magic to knock it out of his hand. Then I knocked him out with my magic, I'm not killing anyone, I'm not a killer. I then turn around and do the same thing, I look at the others, some are killing and some aren't.

Marks Pov
I jump on someone, and punch him in the face, knocking him out cold. I can't kill anyone, Jack will probably think I'm a monster, but if I have to kill to save him I will. More men run towards me and I clench my fists, my anger and thirst getting the better of me. I have to control it... control
3RD Pov
Since the Youtubers don't want to hurt anyone, they decide to knock everyone out.
Ethan's using all his strength protecting Chase as Chase rips people's throats out, occasionally their stomach organs. Celi was meant to be a nurse, but she had to protect her friends, she got out to the battlefield and starting using her magic to protect her loved ones. Then Raina is using her baddass fighting skills with her water magic to put a stop to anyone who stands between her, and her victory. She's been in a war before, she won that one and she'll win this one too. Dark and Anti are sucking out souls, everyone was doing their part to the best of their abilities.

Then they're all surrounded...
They stand in a circle together, surrounded by soldiers.....
They're still trying...But is it enough?.... Is this it?.....Is this...the end?

But then they realised... the bodies... were all knocked out...

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?"

Chases Pov

we turn to meet.. with HIM. The leader of the humans, the one who's been fucking with us for a long time. "You" is all I can say "Yes, it's me, allow me to introduce myself, I go about being known as No-One" he says "THATS your name?" Raina says, shocked "Yes, I hate my other name, weak" he said "So it's just like you" Celi says "Oh no, I'm stronger than all of you combined" he says "No, you're weak because your alone, we've defeated all your little minions, now your alone" Jack says, "Why does that make me weak?" No-One asks "Because friends are all the power you'll ever need, but looks like you don't have any" Mark says "Oh don't be quite sure, meet my little friend" he says, pulling out a weird, alien... future looking gun. "What the hell is that?" I ask "This is the real weapon, they were just a diversion, this can kill anyone in one hit" he says

Celis Pov

"So..it's a gun? A normal gun?" Chase asks "NO! You see, I've been experimenting with monsters, taking their powers and putting it into this gun, so don't worry, you WILL suffer before dying" No-One says "What do you mean by... experimenting?" Dark and Anti asks in unison "Isn't it self explanatory? I've been seeing what they look like, what they do, how they work.... from the inside and out" No-One says. OOH SHIT I KNOW WERE ALL PISSED. "YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHOS GOING TO DIE TODAY" Mark yells. He just laughs, "No, you see I've been observing you, and I know you're strengths and weaknesses, both of yours is your boyfriend" he says, aiming the gun at Jack. Jack looks like he's going to piss his pants, he's so scared, but everyone else is scared that if they move he'll shoot. "What? Not going to try and save your friend?" No-One laughs, "Don't do it or I will stab you in the gut, because I am Wilford Warfstache and I don't take no shit from nobody, espically if you mess with these people" Mark spits "No, I'm going to kill every single one of you, starting with your little boyfriend, vampire" he scowls and aims at Jack, and then pulling the trigger.

Jacks Pov
He aims it at me and I hear the click of the trigger...
I prepare for the impact...
I don't know how much this is going to hurt.....
I'm not ready to die.... I don't want to die.....
I wait for it.... then I hear a boom....
But I feel nothing.... So I open one eye, and my heart loses oxygen...

I thought you were dead...