Chapter 19

Jacks Pov

I wait for the pain, but it never comes... I open one eye and open both in shock. I... I can't believe my eyes. Its.. Zoey. She's alive. I smile the biggest smile I've ever smiled. "ZOEY!" Celi yells, before anyone knows what's going on, No-One shouts "No.. you died, you're dead" "Yet I'm still standing" Zoey says (like a badass *dabs*) "Never the matter, you're dead anyways" No-One holds up the gun again, only to be knocked out of his hand by Zoeys Magic. "Anti, Dark would you be so kind as to create a portal to Tarturs?" Zoey says "O..Of corse" Dark and Anti say. They use their demon magic to create a swirling portal, to a place made of fire and darkness. Zoey then uses her magic to send No-One flying into the portal, him screaming his lungs out. As soon as he disappeared so did the portal. Then Zoey, out of breath, turned to everyone and said "Miss me?"

Everyone hugged her, with tears in their eyes, then Celi swooped her up for the most passionate kiss of their lives. Celi was balling her eyes out as was Zoey. Chase fistbumped her, Mark and Jack hugged her, as did Anti and Dark. Ethan also had a heartfelt hug. "We did it" Jack said proudly

"I knew you could do it"

Jacks Pov

I know that voice, it's smooth and like an... angel. I turn around to see my mother standing behind us. "Ma!" I yell as I run to her, we hug, and this time it feels so real, I don't want to let her go. We part and I look into her blue eyes, "I'm so proud of you Jack, you've done so much and all to save your friends" she speaks "No, Zoey's the real hero" I say "You all are, and we angels in heaven are so proud of every single one of you" she says, then she gets a concerned look on her face. "Zoey, what's the matter dear?" We all look at Zoey, she looks... embarrassed "No... I'm no hero, I wouldn't be here if it was for my friends"

"How are you alive anyways?" Celi asks "Well as the authors OC, I can't die" Zoey says, turning to the reader and winking. Everyone's confused but ignores it. "Guys, I think it's time we did something to prevent all future wars" Zoey says "What do you mean?" Dark asks "We destroy the Orb and restore peace to both worlds.

Zoeys Pov

I walk up and grab the Orb. I want to end all wars between the two realms, and I think I know how. "I'm going to give the realms its magic back, so its apart of everything, and it cannot be taken, therefore no need for anymore wars!" I raise it up and smash it on the ground. Magic flies through the air towards and up towards the sky, then it explodes in a glittery explosion, covering everything as far as the eye can see. Then another one off the the portal, for the humans. I've restored peace

Jacks Pov

Zoey sends off another ball of magic and walks towards us, then my Ma puts her hand on my shoulder "Sean, I have to go" I look at her with a face and a heart full of sadness, but I understand why. "I'll miss you" I say as we hug each other "I'm always watching over you Sean, always" she says, then she turns to Mark. "Thank you for making my son feel loved, but I'm warning you, if you ever hurt him, you'll be six inches shorter" she threatens "I'd never hurt Jack miss. He is my world and I will always love him" Mark says and I hug him. Ma disappears in a cloud and I look into Marks chocolate brown eyes. Zoey has restored peace between the realms, but one thing still bothers me. "Zoey, are we going to have to stay like this?" I ask "What do you mean?" She asks "Am I going to have to stay a angel and Mark a vampire?" I ask "No silly, just wait" I look at Mark and he smiles, looking outside. A beam of magic comes streaming from outside and swirls around Mark, then another comes and forms around Jack. Marks fangs begin to disappear, his skin brightens and his ears aren't pointy anymore. He's human again! He can go home! "Thank you Zoe! Thank you!" I say to Zoe. Jack appears without wings, as if they simply crumbled away, I open my eyes and they're gone! I hug Mark and he hugs back "Thank you Zoey, from all of us" Mark says "My pleasure" she says. We all look up at the sun, the sky is clear and everything seems bright "You know guys, I think everything's gonna be alright"

Everything's going to be alright.