Chapter 9

Jacks Pov

When I enter the portal, I realise that there's no step on the other side and I fall, I start spinning it's colourful and swirly, I realise that I'm in a vortex. I'm being pulled and I feel like I'm being stretched. Eventually I see a bright light, then all goes white. The next thing I know, I hear someone's deep deep voice "Uhh.. Jack?" It's Mark, I open my eyes to meet his beautiful face "Mark? What happened?" I say as I sit up "Don't worry, that usually happens the first time, it gets easier" he extends his hand to help me up, I smile and accept his hand, it's so warm I never want to let go of it. I stand up and we lock eyes. Then we hear a cough, I turn my head to see everyone looking at us, Chase and Zoey look like their going to explode while everyone else is just neutral. I giggle nervously then I look around, "Where are we?" I ask "Jack, Welcome to the Anti World!" Mark says as I glare around. Everything is like Earth but the opposite, it's neither dull or colourful, neither Dark or Light it's just normal but it all looks different.

Marks Pov

I watch Jacks face fill with wonder and amazement, he's so cute. I love him to absolute bits. Then I realise we have shit to do. "Come on, Jack we have to go" He just looks at me and nods. Then we turn around and walk up to the guys. Zoey says "I'll meet you guys there, I've got something to do, see you guys at the house!" then she shapeshifts into a cheetah and runs off. The guys all look at each other and sigh, I look back at Jack, his face full of worry. "Don't worry she'll be fine she just needs to do something" I say and his face relaxes. "Come on the house is this way..." says Felix and we walk off. Then we come to the edge of the forest and Jack freezes for a second, then I grab his hand and he tenses.

Jacks Pov

Did Mark just... grab my hand? I will admit I'm a little scared of the forest but I'm not a baby, I'm only 6 years old at heart, but I don't pull away if anything I tighten my grip. We walk and walk, we're surrounded by trees and darkness. I'll admit I'm a little scared but I try to be brave for Mark. All of a sudden I hear something snap, and I speak and pull Mark into a hug. I'm so scared, actually scratch that, IM TERRIFIED! I look up to Mark, he's really red is he.... blushing? He hugs me and whispers "Nothings going to hurt you here, I'll make sure of it~" he said in his sexy low voice. We break from the hug "Come on, it's not much farther"

Marks Pov

Jack yelped and grabbed ahold of me, he's... hugging me. I feel my cheeks heat up and my face go red, I feel my skin flush with heat against his ice cold skin. I hope Jack doesn't notice, Jack looks up at me, SHIT! Did he notice?! I hug him back and whisper in his ear "Nothings going to hurt you here, I'll make sure of it~" then I realise that sounded way more sexual than it was meant to be, I guess it's cause I'm a newborn vampire, if I get angry or anyone fucks with anything I love, I kill them. If anyone tries anything with Jack, I will kill them WITHOUT MERCY!!! Wait... what am I thinking!?!? This isn't me!! I wouldn't harm anyone?!? AHHH!!! I hate myself right now!!! We both break from the hug and I say "Come on, it's not much farther" Jack nods and we start walking. The guys have disappeared, they've probably already made it to the house. "Where did the guys go?" Jack asks "They've probably already made it to the house" We continued to walk. Then I see the clearing in the distance, we pass the trees to be met with the house. I look at Jack, he looks like he just saw a ghost 👻

Jacks Pov

The house is fucking huge!! It's like a mansion!! (Photo: )