Chapter 2

Jacks Pov (btw most of this fanfic will be in Jacks Pov but there will be other povs, okay? Okay!)

The plane ride was very boring and long, I didn't even try to sleep, no way was I going to endure the hell of the my nightmares. I listened to music and just stared out the window to try and get my mind of Mark and my nightmare but all I could think about was Mark, what had happened to him? I was scared but I had to stay strong for him... then I felt a tap on my shoulder, the girl beside me looked at me with a sweet smile, I took out one of my earbuds and she asked "Would you like anything to drink?" she asked sweetly. "Just water please" I said, trying to make it sound like everything was fine. The flight attendant gave me a cup of water and left.

The girl beside me must have known something was bothering me, so she began talking to me "Hey, are you okay? You seem a bit... concerned about something..." she asked me with empathy. Should I tell her? Does she even know who Mark is? I look into her eyes and she's got... pink eyes?? Oh well maybe there coloured lenses. Oh well maybe it wouldn't hurt to tell her... "My friend hasn't spoken to anyone in a long time and I'm worried about about him, so I'm going to check on him but I don't know what to expect..." I said. She smiled at me "Wow, your friend is so lucky to have a friend like you, I'm sure he'll be okay, I'm Zoey by the way and you're Jacksepticeye right?" she said, holding out a hand, I shook it and said "Yes, that's me it's very nice to meet you Zoey" I said. Zoey was one of the sweetest girls I've ever known, we talked the whole flight until we eventually landed in LA.

We got our luggage and just as we were saying our goodbyes, Zoey whispered something into my ear "Mark is fine, I promise I'll see you soon" and before I got a chance to ask her what she meant, she disappeared into the busy crowd. I stood there for a second wondering what she meant, Did she know Mark? Questions began to flood my mind then I quickly snapped back into reality.

I hopped into a cab and told the driver Marks address. I wasn't going to go to my hotel first, I needed to know NOW!My mind began to race, I didn't know what to expect anymore. Was he really dead? Has he gone insane? What was Zoe talking about? I was quickly brought back to reality by the cab driver telling me we had arrived. I thanked and paid the driver. I began to walk up Marks driveway, all of a sudden I felt tingly like a really weird vibe. I felt like I was going to faint but I knew I had to go on. I quickly walked up to the door. I raised my hand to ring the doorbell but all of a sudden, I hesitated. What if Mark doesn't want me here? Well, if he's dead or hurt then he needs me. That thought burns in my mind "HE NEEDS ME". 

I push the doorbell and hear it ring from the inside. No answer, I wait for two minutes before I ring it again. Maybe he's recording? I ask myself before realising how stupid that sounds. Then I decide to try the door handle, it's locked. Then I see the ant I'm standing on. Maybe he's got a spare key around here? I quickly look under the mat, bingo! I find a key, talk about luck of the Irish! I put the key into the lock and turn it, o
It fits! I carefully open the door and call out: Mark? Are Ye home?... then I hear something upstairs...

A/N: Dun Dun Dunnn! Cliffhanger! Get used to them you're gonna be seeing a lot of them, I love being evil!

Also Thank You to berl9858 for your wonderful comment and voting on my story! I'm really sorry about not updating yesterday some shit went down and I couldn't update but here's another chapter, I might post another one later but I can't promise.

So again Thanks to everyone reading this story and I'll see you guys later!