Chapter 6

Marks Story/Marks Pov

Okay well, about a week ago, I was out late on a walk and while I was walking I came to a forest and I began walking through. All of a sudden, it got really cold and I felt like I was being watched but there was no one around so I continued walking. Then all of a sudden, I heard something behind me, I looked and saw a dark figure. It began to run at me so I began to run. I

Eventually I grew tired and slowed down, the figure showed up behind me and pinned me to a tree. I saw him, he had blonde hair and black eyes, he leaned close and whispered in my ear: "Welcome to the family"  Then I felt a sharp pain in my throat, my body went limb, after 10 seconds, he let go of my body and I dropped. Then he bit his own wrist so it bled. Then he forced it to my lips and I was forced to drink the disgusting liquid. Then I blacked out. I woke up the next morning in my own bed, with no memory of how I got there. I began to wonder if it was a dream, I went to the bathroom and saw two bite marks on my neck, then I heard a voice outside my bathroom. It was Dark and Anti, and they told me I was a vampire. They explained that the paranormal are real...  Apparently I was turned into a vampire by a vampire, and the the vampire that turned me was part of a group of evil monsters and that are forming an army at the moment, Dark and Anti are with the good guys, whom are vampires, werewolves, demons, and a few other species. Then there are the humans... they are at war, and they're fighting for the Orb of Creation. The Orb of Creation is a powerful Orb, an orb that contains all the magic in the world. It separates fantasy from reality. If it's tampered with, everything ceases to exist. That's what the humans don't understand, they want to use it to take realities magic and make themselves more powerful. Apparently the orb can make me human again, thats why I have to fight, if we win the orb, I'll be human again.

So that's why I haven't uploaded in so long, as a vampire, I don't have a reflection and the camera can't see me and I can't tell anyone...

I'm sorry Jack, I really am... I lied to you, I ignored you and I'm really sorry but you have to leave because as a new born vampire, I still haven't gotten my instincts under control and if I hurt you... I couldn't live with myself...

A/N

Sorry this chapters really shitty and exposition but I will have a good chapter next with some new characters...

Also if you guys want me to do a Q&A\About me let me know in the comments!

Also please check out my friends fanfic, it's awesome! And he's a really awesome and funny guy so go check it out!

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/khbR1FWoMA

Talk to you guys later!