Chapter 13

Jacks Pov

He loves me.. but he can't be with me? What the fuck he is talking about? "What are you talking about Mark??" I ask, "Vampires and Angels aren't allowed to date or marry! Now that you're part angel... we can't be..." I saw the look in Marks eyes, he was going to cry. I pull him into a hug "Even if we date... they'll.. they'll.." he stutters, he's so close to tears so I do the only thing I can think of at the moment, I kiss him. I push my lips on his sweet lips and.. I feel myself getting hard... uhh oh

Marks Pov

Jacks... kissing me. His soft lips feel like clouds, they're so perfect, I feel my dick getting harder, but I ignore it. We kiss for what seems like eternity, it's a tongue less kiss, then I get an idea. I lick his bottom lip asking for entry, he reads my message and opens his mouth

*Smut Warning*

3rd Person Pov

Marks and Jacks tongues fight for dominance, intertwining and sloppily getting more hot. Mark wins the small battle and his tongue searches every inch of Jacks mouth, soon to search every inch of his body. They break away for a quick second. "Jack... do you want to continue?" Mark asks him, Jack just kisses him and Mark squeezes his ass, making Jack jump a bit. Mark pushes him on the bed and breaks from the kiss, Jack whimpers at the lost of impact "Don't worry Baby Boy, I'm just getting started~" Mark whispered in Jacks ear, sending shivers down Jacks back. Mark rips off his clothes, Jack doing the same thing till they're in nothing but their boxers. Mark looks at Jacks neck and his eyes turn red, thinking of two different things. He attacks Jacks neck, searching for his wreaking spot, and finding it soon after. Jack moans while Mark licks it, then he bites it, his fangs piercing the skin slightly. Marks hand trails down his body, his cold skin sends a shiver through Jacks body, Mark places his hand on Jacks bulge and begins to rub it, Jack moaning through the sloppy kiss, then Mark rips his boxers off. He begins to swirl his finger on Jacks tip, soon feeling warm precum leaking from it. "Mark.. fuck me!" Jack says with determination in his voice, "Call me daddy~" Mark says while lining up. He spits on his cock to luberecate it, and put the tip on Jacks entrance, "Ready?~" Mark asks, his voice full of lust, "Just fuck me.. hard!" Jack says. Mark slowly pushes into Jack and Jack arches his back in pain and pleasure, Mark waits a few seconds to let Jack adjust to his size, he nods letting Mark know to continue. Mark starts thrusting and pounding into Jack, turning both of them into moaning messes, Marks vampire side takes over and he thrusts in hard, causing Jack slight pain, he's going to feel this in the morning. Jack begins clawing at Marks back while Mark attacks Jacks neck. Mark thrusts into Jack for two minutes, until he feels a knot in his stomach "Jack.. I'm close" he manages to say through moans "Cum in me daddy, I want you to fill me up~~" Jack pants. After a few more thrusts, Jack moans really loudly, cumming all lover Marks bare chest, then Mark releases into Jack, filling him up. They both fall to each other's side, panting like they've just run a marathon, they stare at each other, knowing that nothing's going to stand in the way of them being happy. Jack cuddles into Mark and they both fall asleep, but Mark wakes up just 30 minutes later, feeling unexpectedly angry, then he realises why. He's hungry... he's getting bloodlust.... he must feed...

Chases Pov *More Smut warning.. lucky you.. getting two smuts in one chapter!"

Me and Ethan are in our room, then we both hear something... moans and thudding from the hall, well, looks like someone having sex. I open the door to see which door it's coming from... it's... Jack and Marks Room..? They're doing it so soon? Wow, they must REALLY love each other, I guess they have known each other for a while, I'm so glad that they're getting over they're differences like me and Ethan... but I begin to worry that... they... might come for us. Suddenly, I feel two arms wrap around me and pull me into the room. Ethan pushes me onto the bed and closes the door. He comes back to me and kisses me. I feel the passion in his lips.. he slips his tongue into my mouth and we fight for dominance. Unexpectly, he wins. He pulls away and says "I'm in control tonight~" then he bends down and rips off my pants and begins to palm me through my boxers. I throw my head back in pleasure, he begins to palm me roughly, "Sto..p tea...sing me.. Eth...an.." I manage to say. I'm so suprised, usually I'm the dominant one, but tonight, Ethan's winning and I'm not even fighting, I'm just a moaning mess, but I love it. Ethan bends down and peels off my boxers with his teeth, and my erected dick springs up, suddenly I get an idea. "Ethan, stand up NOW" I say with whatever power I have left. He stands up and I rip off his clothes, then I grab his ankles and flip him so he's doing a handstand, then I take his dick in my mouth.

Ethan's Pov

I'm flipped upside down and Chase begins to suck on my erected cock, so I take his in mine. We suck on each other's dick, moaning like ghosts and pleasuring each other. Eventually I feel a knot in my stomach, "Baby... I'm going to.." Chase says "Cum in my mouth..." I want to swallow him all. Soon after he cums in my mouth and I cum in his, we both swallow and fall on the bed panting, we curl up and fall asleep on the bed.

Zoe's Pov

I'm woken up in the middle of the night from another fucking nightmare, I'm getting really sick of them. I turn and see my precious Celi sleeping peacefully next to me, my angel is the reason why I breathe, why I wake up in the morning. I look at the time, it's 3am the devils hour. Suddenly, I hear something from outside the door. I get out of bed and slowly make my way to the door, trying not to make noise. I go down the stairs and hide in the shadows. I see a figure, hunching over. I step closer, I recognise him "Mark?" I ask, he turns around, it's him. I go up to him "Are you okay?" I ask, then I see his face, eyes as red as hell and fangs sharp as knives. I realise too late as he grabs me and I'm thrown across the room. I hit my head hard and fall unconscious

Marks Pov

Blood... Hunger.... Feed.... Kill...

3rd Person Pov

As Zoes knocked out, Mark looks at her, suddenly he feel a small headache like something's trying to force its way through. He goes up to her and picks her up by the neck, ready to drain her but he stops, she wakes up and stares into his eyes, fear begins to rush through her veins "Mark... please... I'm your friend..." but he cannot hear her over her own screams, as he sinks his teeth into her neck and begins to drink. Then he gains his humanity back and sees what he's done. He immediately stops and drops her, he kneels down staring at what he's done, he begins to cradle her as he cries

Marks Pov

I... I can't believe it. It's gone too far... I've killed someone... and not just anyone. Zoe....
A/N

Thanks for reading and so many reads! Sorry for unexpected and cringey smut but I'm not that good at writing shit. Thanks to Forgestories98 for helping me write this, see you all in the next chapter!