Chap#2

After the assembly was over everyone made there way to there respective classes.... Taehyung was a bit nervous but Mr Yook came for his rescue and took him to his class.... There again he had to do an intro that also was a short one and he was relieved when he was finally told to sit down... He made his way to the back of the class where his desk was and he saw 2 familiar faces from before.... They gave him a nod and he did the same in response....

The day passed by real quick without any major events and after a lot f classes and study it was finally lunch break.. taehyung wanted to follow his classmates out to the cafeteria cauz he didn't know the way yet , so he hurriedly put his things in his assigned locker and made his way out and accidentally bumped in to someone... He then tripped on his own feet and fell real hard on his butt... And man he literally saw stars in the day..... He was busy soothing his pain when a hand appeared in front of his eyes... He was flustered and didn't know what to do so instead of grabbing the hand he stood up real quick and that's when he saw the face of the guy... It was the same guy from before and his friend was behind him and they were kind of eyeing him.... Was it anger.... He just nodded towards them saying it's ok and hurriedly left he scene...

(The guy turning to his friend) waah seriously that guy is rude as hell... I was trying to help here... Yah jungkook don't you think so too... He should have taken my hand out of courtesy.... I'm getting angry dude.... Am I wrong...

Jungkook who was thinking the same thing noded in response telling his friend that there thoughts are same here... He also found the new guys behavior odd... But... Whatever... To calm his friend who's name was jimin and who was now pouting he distracted him by telling that they are getting late and the other hyungs might be waiting for them...

Jimin and Jungkook were the part of the popular boy group of school ...BTS.. and they were the newest members to join in... Jimin was actually a year older then jungkook but he jumped grades in middle school and now they were both in same class...jungkook was also a genius... They were the freshmen's... Then there was Hoseok and Namjoon they were somophores and the oldest ones Seokjin and Yoongi were juniors.... they had all known each other since thy were kids... There families were also on good terms... Everyone gave examples of there friendship.. they were never apart since they were kids and they depended alot on each other.. they were on good terms with other kids in there classes but they never considered them Friends.... It was luck that they had a pair in each class so they never actually felt a need to make any other friend... For them Friends jut meant the six of them.... But little did they know that it was gonna change to 7 of them....

So jimin and Jungkook made there way to the cafeteria.. grabed some food and made there way to there table.. jimin was still upset about the incident and the elders noticed it...

Jin:: what happened lil bro... Why the pout han... Who did this our sunshine jiminiee....

Jimin:: (pouting more) that new kid from the morning what was his name again

Jungkook:: Taehyung

Jimin:: yes that kid ... He bumped into me and fell and when I tried to help he ignored me totally and just left... I don't like him

Yoongi:: you want me to take care of him for you... How dare he act rude to our cute jiminiee

Jin:: yah Yoongi stop it. It's not even that big of a deal..He is new so he might be flustered.. just stop already and finish your lunch quick ok so we can go to the hall after that...

Taehyung after getting up didn't knew what to do so he just gave a little nod saying that it's okay and hastily made his way to the cafeteria... There he grabbed a sandwich and a drink and made his way to the hall... He knew that it's gonna be empty for now so he can enjoy some alone time cauz after that it was the house meeting and he dreaded that.....