Chap#16

The rays coming from the window woke taehyung up..... he got out of the bed slowly and headed to the bathroom...... his head was still spinning a lot and he felt weak and to top that off his body hurt a lot ..... when he came out he found everyone still deep in there slumber.... taehyung had started to like these guys a lot but he was also afraid..... he didn't knew if they all will like to be with someone as broken and messed up as him..... he didn't want to be a burden on them.... but he also knew that he needs them in his life... that he will totally lose it if he was to live alone without anyone to help him .. to hear him out .... it's just after all the things he went through it was hard for him to trust anyone but this time he was willing to do so... he just needed some time and some effort on both sides...

Taehyung got his things and silently left the house..... he went to his own apartment to take shower and get dressed for school because it was going to be there first soccer game today and he was not going to miss it .., he knew that the coach won't let him play but still he wanted to try at least...... 

When everyone woke up the next day they found taehyung missing and it pissed Jin a lot.... tae was not completely healed and his fever was still there and he was still weak but that guy was stubborn as hell.... Jin knew for sure that he will be found in school Cauz it was there first soccer game today .....and tae seems to love playing soccer a lot....   they all got dressed and had there breakfast and Jin made some soup for tae Cauz he was not allowing tae to eat anything else until he gets better......

When they all reached school they all went there own ways and decided to meet at lunch.... Jimin and jungkook were assigned to bring taehyung in .... jungkook and Jimin went to there first class but they didn't see taehyung in there..... jungkook got really worried but Jimin told him to wait for a while because there was still time in the class to start..... time passed and teacher came in but there was no sign of taehyung.... jungkook had it enough so he decided to go look for him after class.... it was hard for him to sit and wait for the class to end... he felt uneasy as if something wrong might happen to  taehyung..... as he was still thinking the door to the class opened and a pale and sweaty taehyung entered in the class... he looked like he was about to pass out....

Teacher:: Mr Kim you are late

Taehyung:: hmmm sorry 

Teacher:: it ok take your seat

Taehyung bowed and went to his seat... his head was still spinning and he felt sick but he ignored it...,,.. he had to almost run to reach school on time but he still got late but he was happy that he made it..... as the class ended he got up to go get his stuff from the locker but in doing so he staggered and was going to fall down face first when someone caught him by his waist.... he looked up and it was jungkook who had worry written all over his face.... to taehyung it was new... to be helped and to be saved and he felt a warm feeling inside but he quickly put it aside and got jungkook's hands off his waist... after this jungkook followed taehyung around whole day... the day went by real quick as taehyung kept on getting help from mostly jungkook and sometimes Jimin during classes.... these were small acts but they meant a whole lot world for taehyung because he was never cared for in his life.... to tell the truth taehyung was enjoying this attention and care... but he was also afraid.... he didn't want to get used to it because if bts decided to leave him it will be very hard and painful for him to forget everything.....,,,,, thinking that taehyung decided to keep his distance from bts but he didn't knew that bts was now serious and they have decided to never ever leave him alone.....

Finally it was lunch time..... Jin namjoon yoongi and hoseok went to cafe first and decided to wait for the younger ones..,,, on the other hand jungkook and Jimin were having a hard time convincing a stubborn taehyung to come and eat lunch with them....... taehyung was loosing his energy from trying to run away from jungkook and Jimin... he was feeling weak and sleepy.....  jungkook had enough of tae running around and avoiding them... he could feel that the younger was getting weak so he decided to do it his way because if they fail to bring taehyung to lunch Jin was going to eat them alive.. so he tried for the last time and when taehyung was trying to runaway again jungkook got hold of him and threw him on his shoulder.... taehyung tried to protest and tried to get down but he was too weak to do so ..... so in the end jungkook carried taehyung all the way to the cafe....., he didn't give a damn to people who were giving them wierd stares.... on the other hand taehyung felt weak ..., he felt anxious.... he was angry on himself that he cannot fight back and all these thoughts were bringing angry tears to his eyes..... he stopped moving because he knew he was too weak to do so... he just wanted this to end.... even though he knew that this was all what friends do but he wanted them to understand that he wasn't there friend yet ... that he is not comfortable with  things like this ,.. that contact with someone still freaks him out.... he wanted them to understand..... 

As they reached the cafe jungkook saw his friends eyes go wide with worry.. ...he knew what they thought so he decided to speak first...

Jungkook:: he kept on running away and didn't wanna come so I had no other way

Jin:: ( a bit angry) let him down jeon

Jungkook:: hyung why are you getting angry.. you told me to bring him with us at all costs 

Jin:: I did but  you didn't have to do that... you know he hated being touched.... now put him down

Jungkook instantly felt stupid for not keeping that fact in his mind..... and come to think of it why haven't taehyung moved a bit .... and not even now when he is standing still... jungkook freaked out and others noticed that too...

Hoseok:: what? Why? What happened??

Namjoon:: yah what is it ... 

Jin:: don't just stand there open your mouth... what happened 

Jungkook::hyung why isn't tae moving... I don't even feel him breathing.. 

Jin:: (freaking out) yah I told you to put him down.. are you not hearing me... put that god damn boy down 

And this time jungkook quickly followed what he was told only to see a barely breathing and passed out taehyung with tears on his cheeks and lashes.... when he put him down he moved a bit to get in a comfortable position.... everyone sighed in relief at seeing taehyung sleeping....

Jin:: I guess now we know why he wasn't moving... guess he got real tired to be sleeping like that

Jimin:: but why would he cry hyung..... 

namjoon:: I guess he was a bit scared or embarrassed...

Jungkook:: but why hyung?? 

Jin:: because he is still in the process of opening up to us... he still don't trust us fully and he still is not comfortable with us... so jungkook next time please use your brain before doing anything random with taehyung.. he still is very fragile.. do you all understand 

All of them together:: yeah mom 

I hope you guys like it... sorry I went a bit out of ideas but I promise to give you better chapters in future... and also thanks for 300+ reads... I will also appreciate if you guys will give me feedback...