Chap# 20

Taehyung didn't know what to do anymore.... He felt worthless and useless... Negative thoughts were going through his mind.... His heart pained so much that it was killing him.... His mind was telling him that years ago what ever his mom told him about him it was true.... He was not worth to be loved and cared for.... He was not worth to be staying alive..... He was not worth to be around people cauz he was just someone who will rub his bad luck on them..... And as of today he believed the every single word his mom told him.... But his heart still craved for the love and attention he got from the six guys....

He hated them for making him this way and then leaving him just like that..... He just had them.... He trusted them..... They made him so happy that he almost forgot who and what he was before he met them.... They made him feel wanted..... And after making him feel all those emotions they left him..... A small part of his brain was telling him that it was all just him misunderstanding his hyungs..... They would never do that... That they will come find him as soon as they won't see him around.... And the poor him listened to that small voice and trusted it with all his heart..... Yes he loved them so much that he can do anything for them even if that means sacrificing his own self.. his own  life..... 

So he came back to the hotel even though it killed him cauz his leg hurt so damn bad.... It was bruised an angry purple colour and he had some dried blood too .... But he was just so wasted and tired to do anything so he just laid down on the carpet in his hotel room that he shared with jungkook and jimin and soon sleep got him......

He was sleeping peacefully when the annoying ring of his phone woke him up.... He tried opening his eyes and looked at the time.. It was almost 3 in the morning .. And his hyungs still were not back.... He shook the pain out of his heart and attended the call without knowing who was on the other end....

Tae:: hello whose there

Stranger:: its someone you and your hyungs will get to know real soon fucker..

Tae:: who the hell are you and don't you dare bring my hyungs in..... Whatever you want tell me but don't you dare say or do anything to my hyungs.....

Stranger:: I'm amazed..... OK ... The fewer the better.... I just want my and my teams revenge.... And to tell the truth you are the main hero of that... So I will live to just deal with you..

Tae :: (low growling voice) what do you want ...

Stranger:: (feeling a bit intimidated). Just come and meet us at the address I send u... Come alone and don't bring your lovely hyungs.. And don't dare tell anyone or else I won't keep my promise of not hurting them...

Tae :: I promise on my life..... Just don't dare .....

And then the phone went dead.....

To say he was not confused and conflicted was wrong..... He couldn't trust that guys words.... He have to make sure his hyungs remain safe.... Yes he don't care about his own self he just want the people he love safe.... And happy and he knew they will be happy without a nuisance and burden like him.....

His phone dinged and he got a message.... It was the time and location.... He had to be there in 4 hours..... He had plenty of time to do some stuff that he planned on doing before and some things that he will have to add to his plan.....

So he soon got to work.... He took all the gifts out from his bag and started putting labels on them..... Yes he bought everyone gifts from saving from his allowance that he got from orphanage and also from Money he earned from the part times he took without telling his hyungs.... He had a constant smile playing on his lips thinking of the reactions his hyungs and there parents will have.... Yup he got gifts for there patents too cauz they planned on going to them on Christmas..... And it was day after tomorrow.....

After getting done with the work... He wrote a long ass text message to his hyungs telling them how thankful and sorry he was and then he put the automatic message timer for the Christmas eve and put there contacts in the receivers list..... He also told them where he put the gifts so they would be able to find them when he was gone...... He then took a shower and laid down to get a small nap cauz now he only had just 3 hours left to go meet what ever his destiny has put in store for him..... His heart was hurt and heavy... He missed his hyungs but he also knew he was not worth their attention and love... Thinking that hurt and some tears ran down his now feverish skin and slowly he drifted off to a deep sleep.

Yeah I'm back after a loooong ass wait... Sorry readers .... I was just soon busy with my job and stuff... This adult life sucks.... Anyway enjoy this chap and I will update again real soon....

Finally this story is coming towards its end..... I really like to Thank all the people silent or not ... For reading my story.... Love u all....

Bye