chap#7

A young boy was sitting in a dark cold room..... He was barely 4...... He was shivering with fear and cold... A sob will escape his small mouth every now and then... And then there was a sound of the door nob turning and he froze .... Then he saw a dark figure coming towards him with something that look like a stick in its hand... The kid was terrified.... All that was going on in his small head was "not again".. He wanted no more pain.... His breathing was getting ragged ... It always happened when he was scared... He couldn't breathe... But the figure didn't even give a damn .... It just rouse  the stick mercilessly and start hitting the little boy who was struggling to breath.... He just wanted it to end.... All this pain... He wanted it to go away.... And then......

It had been 8 hours now and taehyung still was unconscious.... Everyone was worried but the doctor told them not to cauz it can happen sometimes so all the bts felt a bit relieved.... It was now 12 am and the doctor and teachers told them to go home but they didn't want to.... They wanted to stay until taehyung woke up.... So the doctor gave them permission to stay but the teachers had to leave.... Sir yook  asked them to text him when taehyung is awake..... And with that they left....

Everyone was so tired by the days events so they sat down on the couch and one by one they all drifted off to sleep... Jungkook was sitting next to the bed in a chair ... He tried to stay awake but sleep got him... He was jolted awake by the sounds of someone whimpering .... He opened his eyes and when he turned to taehyung he froze....

Taehyung was covered in sweat.. He was breathing with a lot of difficulty and his face showed so much pain... His body was jerking every now and then and he was whimpering as so he was in a lot if pain.... Jungkook could also see tears coming out of the eyes of the  unconscious boy..... His breathing was getting hard as the time pass by and this made jungkook panic... He stood up real quick and rushed to taehyung's side.... When he touched his face he hissed cauz it was so hot ... His fever was high again and by the looks of it he was having some kind of nightmare.... Jungkook tried to wake him up but it didn't work....

All the commotion made the other members wake up and when they saw taehyung's condition they all panicked.... Jin was the first to react... He ran out to call for help.... Jungkook was desperately trying to wake taehyung up but it was not working.... His breathing was becoming more ragged with the passing time... Soon the nurse and the doctor arrived and they all looked shocked too....

Taehyung was quickly hooked to an oxygen mask to help him in breathing even though it didn't look like it was helping much.... His fever was alarmingly high... Everyone couldn't understand what was happening.....
AFter like half an hour his condition started to get better.... He was breathing normally now but his fever was still high... The doctor decided to go for home remedies to lower the fever and he told the nurse to bring cold water and a cloth so that they can put it on his head to help reduce the fever.... They nurse did as she was told... Jungkook offered to help and so the doctor and the nurse left telling the boys to call as soon as something happens...

Everyone was baffled by what has just happened.... Jungkook was the first one to speak....

Jungkook:: I think it was kind of panic attack that he had cauz when I woke up he was tossing and whimpering.... He looked like he was in so much pain.... I wonder what has he gone through in his life....

All of them could just nod and agree.... It was around 7 am now but taehyung was still the same.... It worried the guys more but as the doctor said they just waited for him to get up.... Jin asked them all what they wanted for breakfast and then he and namjoon went to the cafeteria to bring it for them all.... Yoongi hoseok and jimin went back to sleep cauz they were so tired....Jungkook had also fallen asleep while tending to taehyung ... Jin and namjoon returned and when they saw there friends looking so tired they decided to let them get some sleep and they did the same too.....

It was around 10 am now and they were still in dreamland.... Jin was the first to wake up and then he woke them all ..... They all were having breakfast that was all cold now when they all heard a slow whimpering.....

Taehyung was having the same nightmare yet again.... He wanted it to end but he can't do anything..... He felt pain in his whole body.... Specially his head.... He was having trouble while breathing and his mind knew he was having yet another panic attack but he can't help it.... He was scared.... He wanted to cry to yell out for help to ask anyone to stop it but it wasn't helping and then he heard a voice calling his name.....

Back to bts.......

They all turned around to see taehyung in the same condition as he was in  the morning.... He was sweating a lot... His breathing was ragged again and his face showed as if he was in a lot of pain.... He was mumbling something that sounded like he wanted something or someone to stop.... As usual jungkook was the first to reach out ..... He shook his shoulder while calling his name .... After like 5 or 6 tries he finally seemed to calm down and slowly opened his eyes.....

First there was fear , then there was confusion and then there was realization and after that they became blank like the usual expression he had ..... It amused jungkook how this guy named taehyung changed his expressions in seconds.... But he was happy so was everyone else that he finally woke up... They all had smiles on there faces.... Specially yoongi... He was beyond relieved .... Jin came forward with a soft smile on his face.. He leaned down and patted the young boys head softly but the boy flinched by the touch so he moved his hand away .....

Jin:: how are you feeling now .... Do you feel any pain.... Dose it hurt anywhere..

And the expression on taehyungs face made them all laugh... He seemed dumbfounded.... His mouth was forming an "o" and his eyes were wide open.... Then he seemed to get a grip and just noded  his head meaning no.... But they all knew that the boy was lying but they let it go.... Then taehyung opened his mouth and what he said left them a bit flustered and sad...

Taehyung....

When I opened my eyes I saw that guy from my class who is always staring at me.... He looked worried.... Then I saw further behind him.... There was there whole gang... They looked worried too.. At first I couldn't understand what was going on but then the memories started coming back.... I was afraid but I didn't want to seem weak so I turned to my blank face... Then the guy with broad shoulders suddenly bent down stroking my hair and it seriously caught me off gurad ..I guess he felt It too so he moved his hand and then asked if I was OK.... It was the first time that someone asked me this kind of question and so gently.. I didn't knew what to do and then they all laughed... I don't know why but I wanted to laugh with them too but then I remembered what they have done so I gathered my courage...

Back to all....

Taehyung:: why are you here? Leave or I will.. I don't want your help or worry... You did this... But don't worry I will not tell on you... Just leave me alone....

Yoongi:: I'm so sorry... Its my fault. I'm ready to accept punishment but we won't leave ....

Jungkook:: yoongi hyung is right... We all are sorry ...very sorry.. But we won't leave not until you get better... You need us so.....

Taehyung:: (cutting jungkook) who said I need anyone.... I'm fine... I have always been so leave... Or..

With that he abruptly sat up neglecting all the pain it caused him... Then even before anyone could react he took his drip out and stood up only to fall again....

Here is another update hope u like it...