Chapter 3: South Carolina

Right as I went to turn and walk passed him he grabbed my arm. I looked at him for a brief second trying to escape his grip.

He pushed me up against the wall.

"Remember me...?"

He smirked devilishly. I deepened my gaze as I looked at him. Who the hell is he?

"Let me give you a hint babe, you punched me in the face and ran.." He looked me dead in the eyes, but I looked away.

"I thought you were already in prison...the cops said-" he cut me off.

"Well the cops we're wrong..." He stroked my cheek "they got my buddy, but not me...they're still looking for me.."

He looked at my lips the entire time he spoke in the disgusting way he used to. When he was done he looked up into my eyes with a huge smirk.

Great, I thought to myself...where's my big brother when I need him.

He looked at me and inched closer. I could practically feel his breathe on my face. I started tugging on my arm, attempting to free myself from his grip. He leaned in to kiss me but I struggled to much.

"Oh com'on baby girl. You know the drill." He smirked. "Shut up and do what I say!"

He put one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. He tightened his grip. He leaned in once again, but this time he managed to kiss me.

Just then I felt him let go of me. I opened my eyes to see my brother throwing hard punches at him. He finally stopped after the man wouldn't get up and hugged me. I began to sob in his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Kc." He whispered.

He let go and wiped my tears away. "I'm gonna call the police...this man needs to be put behind bars."

I nodded looking down at the ground. He lifted my chin up so I was looking at him.

"You're going to be okay."

I nodded and sniffled. He took out his phone and called the police. When they got here I directed them to were my brother was. We told them about what happened. They said they'd call up the Virginia police station.

After everything was sorted out we left. My parents didn't say a word to me in the car.

My brother moved me to the middle seat. He let me lay my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me in a warm embrace. I ended up falling asleep again.

When I woke up, we were here. We were finally in South Carolina. I sat up and looked around. It was beautiful.

It took an hour or so to get to the house but it was nice. We slowly pulled up the drive way and Dad parked the car. As we all gathered ourselves and made our way out, we glared at the house in astonishment.

Our new house was two stories. In the front of the house was a flower garden and some benches. The house was a light baby blue that matched the sky. Our garage was directly next to the house but not connected. From the looks of it, it was a two car garage.

Dad turned off the car in the drive way and got out. Some of our stuff was already transferred here. We got our bags and walked to the front door.

Our door was a dark blue that accentuated the house. Mom opened the door, taking a peak inside as Tyler and I rushed in.

The stair case was in the middle of the house. On the left was our dining room. On the right was a big living room. The living room was light blue, navy blue and a light yellow. It had a built in book case on the left side of the wall. Right in front of the window in the living room was a bay window seat. There was a little closet under the stair case on the other side of the book shelf. The floor was a light, creamy wood.