Chapter 9: A Normal Day

Kenzie's Pov-----------------------

It was another normal day. I woke up at 6:30 like usual.

After putting on my white skinny jeans, black Vans, and Pierce the Veil shirt I did my make up.

"Everything went according to plan

I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it

Because you say so under your breath,

You're reading lips

When did you get so confident?"

I can help it, I love singing this song. I kept singing along as I did my make up.

A light eye shadow, some light eye liner, a little mascara, lip balm.

After a song or two, I was finished with everything. My hair was fluffy. It had great tint and flow to it as well. The make up on my face was natural and I loved it. My outfit was just the way I wanted it too. Everything was perfect.

I grabbed my bag after brushing my teeth and headed down stairs. Running into the kitchen I took an apple and placed it into my mouth.

Bitter sweet. Red apples are delicious.

When I got to the bus stop I hurried and put concealer on my cuts. I tried my best to cover the marks up.

Just after I set my arm down my brother came out. He stood next to me and waited for the bus.

The next thing I knew I had my head phones in and I was blaring Panic! At The Disco.

The bus took longer than usual, but I waited. My patience wasn't the greatest although it was controllable.

When the bus came I got on and walked to the back were I sat. There wasn't as many people as there always is. The bus was half full, at least that's how I look at it.

Some people say half empty, but I say half full...it makes me feel better in a way.

We arrived at school pretty quickly.

When we got to the school I tried to get to my locker quickly, without any disturbances. I was obviously unsuccessful.

All the girls came to my locker at one point or another during first period. They just love to annoy me.

I rolled my eyes at the thought. With out those girls I wouldn't have a social life.

As the day passed by I ignored Seth as much as I could. The other boys and I saw each other every now and then. Sometimes they'd sit next to me in class or talk to me.

The girls and I were always around each other. We gossiped and talked and messed around during class which got me in trouble a few times.

The day went by like usual. Surprisingly there wasn't any drama. Just a normal day.

The day even passed by pretty quickly but everything was clear, not blurry like all the other days. I mean I actually paid some what attention to the stuff my teachers were saying today.

That I never do.

I guess I was so caught in real life's gravitational pull on us, I didn't day dream. I didn't do anything but listen for once...

Which isn't like me, but I didn't mind it. It was new...and new is what I need.

Each period lasted a great amount of time. It wasn't long and agonizing, it was more like a normal period. Just carrying on as every one does.

Something had defiantly been different. Other than not talking to Seth, I think something had changed.

Something was different. A new life was born.

It's a new beginning, and so far I wasn't doing the greatest.