Chapter 1

Omg I love him

Omg I love him..................but Jean is still forever mai bae~ (Sangwoo is second)

Sangwoo POV:

I sat in my bedroom reading when (Y.N) walked in. She sat down and nestled herself next to me. I put my arm around her neck and she rested on it. I kept reading for like five minutes hearing her lightly snore when she woke up and just starting kissing me. I melted into it and she stopped. 

"Um, sorry, had a nightmare." She said and nestled back into my arm.

"What was it about?" I asked, continuing my reading.

"I was in a dark room and some man walked up to me and pulled you along with him and just killed you in front of me." She started to slow down while she was talking and I could hear her crying. I dropped my book and I placed her in both of my arms and shushed her while she cried. 

"I'll never leave you." "You know that." "I'll protect you at any cost." "I love you." I said and she stopped crying and cupped my face. 

"That's what I love about you." "I can't lose you Sangwoo." "You're all that I am." She said quietly getting more comfortable in my arms.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. I fell asleep on top of her and I woke up the next morning all tucked in and (Y.N) wasn't there. 

I got up and got dressed and saw (Y.N) face down on the table. I walked over and rubbed her back.

"You okay?" "Did you sleep?" (Y.N) suddenly felt me and jerked up and grabbed my wrist and pushed me on my back onto the table. 

"Uh, (Y.N)?" She kept held of my wrist and looked at my chest. She put her other hand on my chest and slowly closed her hand entangling my shirt with it. She pulled so hard that it ripped and my chest was exposed. She kissed my chest and let me go. I sat on the edge of the table and my ripped shirt completely fell off and I pulled her to me and dived for her neck. I kissed it and she pushed me away. I smirked at her. "I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten over me." "I keep seeing you dead and it looks like reality." She said and walked off to our bedroom. I followed her.

I saw her laying on the bed and I went and got a new shirt. I walked back to her.

"Do you want me to lay with you?" I asked putting my new shirt on. 

"Yes and make me feel that you're here." She said and I laid next to her and spooned her and she backed into me more.

"I'm sorry I ripped your shirt." "I know you liked that shirt." She said.

"It's fine, you kinda got me in the mood now though." I said chuckling and she chuckled too.

"Sorry, but not tonight." She turned over and kissed my nose, "But maybe sometime this week." I smiled and closed my eyes.