Chapter 18

Reader POV:

Reader POV:

I stared out the window of the police car and sighed. 

"Where now?" The cop asked while at a stop sign. 

"Turn left sir." I said and pointed left and he nodded and did so.

We finally arrived to the deserted driveway and beat up trailer shack thing, hell, I don't even care what it is at this point. "This place right?" He asked and I nodded.  He pulled into the driveway and I listened to the gravel mix in with the tires and the sound satisfied me, it always has, I remember going to the carnival with Sangwoo and that sound burned a memory in my mind and I smiled thinking about it. 

I stopped thinking and the cop got out. He walked over to my side and opened the door for me. 

"Thank you."I said as I got out of the car and he nodded and smiled. "We have the best detective on the way. I know it must be hard, but please try to remember as much as you can, we will try and get you in and out of here as fast as possible." The cop said while giving a glare at Sebastian's place. "I'll stay as long as it takes sir, I've recomposed myself, Sangwoo is okay now." I said and the cop nodded. He walked to the front door, I followed behind him. He held his hand on his gun in his holster as he placed his other hand on the broken door knob. He suddenly stopped and I held my breath. "You're sure he is dead, correct?"  The officer asked and I nodded. 

He proceeded to open the door. 

He sighed and I started breathing again. "Nasty place, downstairs he is I'm assuming?" I nodded again and he started walking slowly towards the basement entryway while taking everything in, the horrible smell, ugly interior, and just the overall nastiness of this place. He walked and saw the spot where my legs and arms where bleeding and the blood was almost done drying but it was still visibly wet. He walked over to it and squatted down to the pile of blood and he poked it. He looked at me a second later. "Is this his?" He asked and I shook my head. "Who's?" He asked. "Mine." I said as I let out my bandage-wrapped arms. He grew a sad expression on his face and looked away. "I'm sorry this happened to you, but you're okay now." He said and looked back at me and I nodded and gave him a gentle smile. "I know." He stood up and sighed and continuing walking, same as before. 

He reached the basement door and placed his hand on the knob. "He's down there." I said and I remembered something. 

There was cameras. He had cameras.

"Sir! There is cameras, they have everything, I remembered they were recording when me and Sangwoo first were taken here, he held us in the basement." I said and the cop took his hand off the knob. "Okay, so where would that be?" He asked and I shrugged. "When me and Sangwoo made it up here, he walked in through the front door, so he was doing something outside...I just don't know what." I said and he nodded and pouted his lip. I sighed and flicked a strand of hair out of my face and the cop's radio turned on. All I heard was the static and the female voice come through. I couldn't understand it but the cop perfectly understood what she was saying. 

"Okay, got it. Thank you." He said and he put the radio back on his belt. "We got the best detective on his way." He said and I nodded. 

The cop decided to wait for the detective before he examined anymore of the house....Sebastian's body was getting cold...my blood was drying...I'm tired, hungry. Is Sangwoo okay? Did the doctor's help him? God I hope so....

I heard the door creak open and I whipped my head around and saw the detective. 

(Okay, seeing the last reference I did to Yoonbum made everyone go a little haywire....I'm going to make everyone go more haywire..) 

He was not that tall, medium height, a little shorter than Sangwoo. He had black, loose, hair, he was cute to be honest, not as cute as Sangwoo though, he was older than me and Sangwoo though definitely. The cop walked over to him and I followed. 

"Detective" "Yoonbum" 

That's what his name tag said. "Wait, Yoonbum?" I asked and the detective chuckled. "The restaurant you're thinking of right?" He asked and I nodded. "That's my father's business." He said. "He loves cooking, I love fighting crime." He shrugged. "But hey, that's just me...so, what have we got?" He asked. "Body downstairs." He said and Yoonbum nodded. "Okay, let's go look." Yoonbum clapped his hands and smiled. "O and sir, there is also cameras, according to her." Yoonbum looked at me I nodded. 

"Okay, so we have to find where the monitors where he was I'm assuming  he was watching them." Yoonbum said. 

"Okay." I said. 

Out of nowhere, I heard a loud beeping....The cop pulled out a pager of some sort and looked at me. "I'm taking you back...Sangwoo is flat lining." 

My heart dropped..

I saw black...

And heard the flat line sound buzz through my mind and ears...

Sangwoo..live for me.. 

"Fuck!" I heard the distorted yell and I still saw only black. "I'll take her back and you get more people out here!" "Sangwoo will be okay! I'm sure of it!" I heard and I fell, but not literally, I felt like I was floating. I can't stand the thought of Sangwoo dying.

He will be okay, he did so much to protect me..he can't die now. My dreams are coming real....they already did become real..I know who the man was...his name is Sebastian...He did this. He is a living nightmare...

A.N: Here it is Guys for so long, at least a month! I'm soo sorry! I know it has the bullshit cliffhanger chapter ending but I have a lot of ideas but I'm still finding time for those ideas to become real. But as always...I hope you enjoyed and post in the comments stuff I can fix, how you feel about the story and I'll reply to as many as I can like always! (: Love you all, and thanks for 100 potato baes!! :D