Chapter 2

I plan on four chapters but we'll see how it works out

I plan on four chapters but we'll see how it works out. ENJOY! I tried to go a little lemony but don't wanna go full lemon.

Reader POV:

I woke up in Sangwoo's arms. He had his cute sleeping face. I cupped it and then got up and got in the shower. I let the water hit my bare back and I sighed in relief. I heard scuffling in the bathroom and saw the curtain open and I immediately covered my ummm lady parts. I looked and saw Sangwoo with a smirk on his face and he was completely bare.

He jumped in with me and entangled his body around mine. "You can't escape  that easily you know." He smirked again and went for my neck and kissed it. He reached my sweet spot and I moaned lightly. "No please, Sangwoo." "I'm so tired and sick." "Just hug me please." I said and he looked in my eyes and hugged me very hard. "Anything for you (Y.N)." He whispered into my wet (H.C) hair and I sighed into his chest, still hugging him.

We sat there for awhile and I let go and kissed Sangwoo on the forehead and he smiled and I walked out with him following behind me. He picked up my towel and wrapped me in it kissing my shoulder as he did so. I smiled and rubbed the part of my shoulder he kissed. I looked at him and he was already wrapped in his towel.

We walked out of the bathroom and I went to the closet and pulled out a pair of ripped faded jeans and a black and white short sleeved baseball tee that fit my curves. I turned and saw Sangwoo with a black tee and ripped pants. I smiled at him and we walked to the kitchen. 

Sangwoo picked up his keys and walked out the door with his hand intertwined with mine. I followed him to his little black car and I got in the passenger side. He put the keys in and I laid on his shoulder and watched him casually drive. 

"Where are we going?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"Mall, I feel like going there." Sangwoo said.

"Okay." I said and fell asleep on his shoulder.

(Y.N)'s dream sequence:

Keep running keep running. Or he will kill Sangwoo.

I ran in complete darkness towards the white light where I saw him take Sangwoo. The closer I ran the farther he went. I felt my tears run down my face as I cried more and more. 

I reached my hand out for Sangwoo's and he reached out for mine miles and miles away.

"SANGWOO NO DON'T HURT HIM!" I saw Sangwoo disappear into the light. 

I ran faster than I have ever ran before. I realized the light stopped moving away from me. I finally reached it and it was a dead, cracked brown door. I opened the door and walked into a room with walls of Sangwoo's smiling face. The images of his warm smile would eventually change to him dead on a chair. I fell on my knees and covered my head. I screamed out in pain and sadness.

"SANGWOO!" "PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!" I slammed my hands on the ground and got up. Another door same as the other appeared in front of me and I entered it. What I saw was Sangwoo unconscious tied to a chair. I started to run to him when I fell backwards into a chair. The chair had latches on the arms and they latched my wrists. I struggled to get free and the chair moved closer to Sangwoo who was still unconscious and I yelled to him so he would wake up.

"SANGWOO!" "WAKE UP!" I saw him groggily open his eyes and he saw me and his eyes started tearing up. 

"(Y.N), behind you, DUCK!" I immediately lunged forward and then looked back up and saw Sangwoo with his head arched back and I feared the worst but he looked back up to me. There was an ax behind Sangwoo that he barely missed. 

"You okay (Y.N)?"I nodded and I was gonna say something but I heard footsteps behind me and I turned and saw a man walking over with a knife in his hands. He walked over to Sangwoo and I started to scream to the man. I opened my mouth but he looked at me. He had no face just a blank face and he had black hair. I didn't let his looks stop me. 

"Please don't hurt him." "Take me." I said pleading.  

The man shook his head and took Sangwoo by the hair. Sangwoo looked at him with a dead look as if he was expecting this to happen. The man took the knife to his neck and I whimpered. 

The man took the knife and slashed Sangwoo's throat and Sangwoo fell forward in front of me and I watched the blood run to my feet. 

"sangwoo...." I said and looked up and the man was gone.