Chapter 16

Reader POV:

Reader POV:

I happily walked up the stairs, I was so happy. Sebastian was dead, Sangwoo is alive, we might just be able to continue with our lives....but...it won't be the same. 

Me and Sangwoo will have to live everyday knowing there is still people like this out here. I can never think of the world the same again.

I stopped when I reached upstairs and looked at my blood soaked hands. I walked to a broken mirror that was upstairs and I looked at my bloodied face. My bloody image was cracked, I saw tears fall from my eyes and I threw the mirror, screamed in frustration and fell on my knees.

I sobbed in my hands and I sniffled. "I killed someone, I killed someone for Sangwoo....." Reality hit me and I sobbed even more. "But, I have to get him out of here, then I can make a sob story in my pillow." I got on one knee and pushed myself up and looked everywhere for a phone. 

I looked everywhere but could not find one. I tiredly walked back downstairs and saw Sangwoo picking through Sebastian's pockets. 

"You can move!?" I asked my face slowly growing brighter.

"No, I feel like someone slowly put their hand through my back and is slowly breaking my spine, I don't think he hit my spine, but it hurts, it's confusing."  "To basically sum it up, I feel like complete shit." Sangwoo said and I walked over and sat down beside him.

"Don't we all feel like that?" I said and picked up Sangwo's hand lightly and nuzzled them. 

"I'll keep looking, you lay and rest, don't you strain yourself more than you have, there was nothing upstairs, but I have another plan." He gave me a confused look and I put his hands down. "I'll tell you when it's needed." I said and went looking through Sebastian's pockets. 

I felt something and pulled it out. I looked at it and threw in disgust and listened to Sangwoo busting a gut at my reaction. "A FUCKING CONDOM?!?!" I yelled at Sangwoo and he kept dying. "That fucking man...who they fuck is he fucking?!" I was so pissed and Sangwoo was just laughing. "O MY GOD! (Y.N), YOUR REACTION WAS HILARIOUS!! I'M SORRY!!" Sangwoo yelled while laughing. "You just got stabbed in the back and you're fucking laughing your ass off." I said and pouted. He inhaled deeply and put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, but you have to admit....that was funny!" He said and I sighed and nodded. "BUT...I touched it." I gagged and Sangwoo chuckled. "C'mere." He said and he kissed me. He put a hand up my shirt and I grabbed his wrist. "Now?" "God, who knew even looking at a condom got you crazy, I'm covered in blood and you have a stabbed back, so hell no, even though I would kill to do it right now." I sighed and Sangwoo chuckled and pointed at Sebastian.

"Shut up." I said and he chuckled again and I continued looking through Sebastian's pockets.

(A/N: Well there goes the dramatic aspect of this story, holy hell. lol) 

I felt something else and I deeply inhaled and prayed it wasn't anything that I would gag or want to gouge my eyes out. I pulled out a paper and it was folded. I carefully opened it and me and Sangwoo looked at it.

It had scribbles and writing on it.

Creativeness is key.....

Mother was creative...

She takes on the form of mother....but doesn't complete her....

Is she really worth it....?

The rest was ripped off. It looked purposely ripped off. I looked at Sangwoo and he grabbed it. "Do you think the 'she' he was talking about was you?" He asked and I inhaled quietly and thought for a moment. "Well, he mentioned seeing his mother in my eyes so yes, I think he was talking about me." I said and Sangwoo sighed. 

"(Y.N)?" Sangwoo said quietly and I turned and faced him. 

"Yes?" I asked and he brushed his hair out of his face. 

"Are you enjoying this? You seem too happy to have just killed someone." He said and I chuckled. 

"I'm glad he is dead, but you were just laughing your ass of so I don't think there is really anything wrong right now." I said and went for Sebastian's other pocket.

"I know, but your voice was changing, and you wanted to fight him, so I was just worried." He said and I rubbed his head.

"You want to know why my voice was changing, and why I wanted to fight him and why I was so happy to kill him?" I asked and he nodded. 

"It's because he hurt you, he said the meanest things to you, he might as well of grabbed my heart straight from my chest and break it right there. Seeing you so beat up and incapable to do the easiest tasks, it makes me so mad and it just changes me. If anything happens to you...I just become someone else, not me." I said and Sangwoo stared at me for a moment. "And, you can't even walk right now! It makes me so pissed!" I yelled. "I want to stab him again...." I said in a different tone and Sangwoo say my moving hand and he stopped my hand. "See? Like that, I'm glad you care so much...but I don't want you to get yourself killed because of me." He said and I slapped my thoughts back into reality and sighed. "I won't be able to stop myself because, if you die and I wasn't able to save you, I'll just die anyway." I said and Sangwoo grabbed my shoulders and we looked deep into each other's eyes, I was clearly crying and he wiped the tears away from my eyes and I sniffled. "Don't you blame yourself for the death of me, death is a fate we all have." I cried even more and Sangwoo hugged me and I watched blood and tears fall from my face. "I love you." He said. "I love you too..." I said back.

We let go and I brushed my tears away. "There's nothing like a phone in his pockets, so...next plan!" I said and Sangwoo nodded. "So, I'm going to go the front door and see if it can open. If it can, then I'll come back okay? Let's see if we can get that far." Sangwoo nodded and I got up and inhaled and ran back up the stairs. 

"Okay...almost there." I muttered to myself.