Chapter 5

Omg! I seriously cannot thank you guys enough! Thanks so much for over 200 reads to almost 300! And thanks for 11 votes! It really encourages me to continue writing! So please enjoy this chapter and thanks so much again! (:

Reader POV:

I felt Sangwoo's hands hold me tight on my arms as we walked through the small basement with Sebastian behind us, still aiming a gun to Sangwoo's nape. 

My dreams were coming true. I just wanted Sangwoo to live. I hoped Sangwoo and me could just go home. I kept walking with Sangwoo behind me and the basement was nasty and just cruel. Torture kit and two chairs with a swinging light. I stopped and took the view in. I cringed at the look of it and when I was going to start walking again I heard a loud thunk and felt pressure on my back and the grip of Sangwoo's hands on my arms loosen. I turned around and saw Sangwoo starting to fall. I saw Sebastian hit him the head with a heavy wood piece. I yelped and Sangwoo reached out his hand. "Sangwoo!" I yelled. "......(Y.N)...." "Ge-t away.." Sangwoo said to me and he slowly closed his eyes. I looked and saw Sebastian in front of me and he whipped me in the face with the wood and I fell in front of Sangwoo. 

I woke up tied to one of the chairs that I saw before. I groggily opened my eyes and saw Sangwoo on the chair in front of me. I groaned in pain and attempted to rub my head with my hand but my hand wouldn't budge I jerked up and saw both of my hands tied to the chair I looked and Sangwoo was tied as well. I arched my head back and started crying. I wanted to be strong but I was worried for Sangwoo's life I wanted to see him live. I kept my head arched back and heard Sangwoo groan. I immediately lunged my head back forward and saw Sangwoo wake up. 

"Sangwoo!" I whispered loudly. He groaned again and I whimpered to hearing him in pain like that. I wanted to kill Sebastian. I will kill Sebastian for what he did to Sangwoo. He can do anything he want to me, but touching Sangwoo, you can't do that. Sangwoo became alert and I tried to scoot the chair closer to him but the chair was drilled into the floor. I whimpered in frustration and looked back at Sangwoo. 

"(Y.-N)?" He said lightly. "Are you okay?" He saw me and smiled and started laughing and crying. "You're okay." "Thank god." I smiled at him and kept crying. "Sangwoo.." I looked down at the floor and sighed. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!" I screamed, more tears falling on the floor. "HE CAN DO ANYTHING TO ME, HE CAN'T HURT YOU THOUGH!" "......sangwoo...." "I love you." I looked back back at him my face drenched with tears. Sangwoo's eyes widened and he cried "(Y.N), don't say that." "I love you and we will get out of here..." "I won't let anything happen to you or me." "Believe that." I nodded and kept my head down at the floor, still balling my eyes out. We sat there for a few minutes and we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Me and Sangwoo looked up and we saw Sebastian slowly clapping walking down the stairs. Me and Sangwoo gave him a dirty look and he arrived downstairs still clapping. He stood and stared at us. 

"Great show.." "Really." "But let me tell you again." "Love makes you stupid." He gave a glare to Sangwoo; who furrowed his brow and gave him a mean glare. Sebastian walked over to me and Sangwoo moved in his chair attempting to escape it. Sebastian grabbed me by the hair and I groaned and looked at him and gave the same glare as Sangwoo did. 

"So..." "I can do anything to you?" Sangwoo whimpered and Sebastian chuckled. "How do I know you said that you ask?" He forced my head to look at a corner of the room. I saw a red blinking light and I realized it was a camera. He had been watching us this whole time! I whimpered and Sangwoo moved in his chair more. "Oh little baby, boy." Sebastian said and tugged my hair more and gave Sangwoo an evil look. "Stop moving.

Sebastian finally forcefully let go of my hair and I lunged forward and panted and Sangwoo looked at me with concerned eyes and I nodded non-verbally telling him I was alright. He nodded back and he looked at Sebastian, who was walking over to the torture table. I looked at him and he examined the table and then put a pair of rubber gloves on. "Ah!" "There we go!" He said as he picked up a wrench from the table. 

He turned and started walking to Sangwoo. I whimpered and Sangwoo looked at me. His eyes showed me not to worry. I started crying again and Sebastian shushed me. "Don't worry, I won't kill your little baby." "I'm just gonna hurt him a lot." 

He stood for a moment and then walked back to the table. He picked up something different. A knife I later saw. He walked back to Sangwoo. What scared me the most was that Sangwoo didn't look scared at all. He looked confident. Was he doing it for me? I stopped thinking when I saw Sebastian kneel down and raised the knife as high as he could above Sangwoo's foot. He sat for a moment and I felt my heart come out of my chest. I stopped breathing and Sangwoo looked at me and reassured me I started choking on my tears. 

"3....2...1" Sebastian said and he slammed the knife as hard as he could into Sangwoo's foot. I screamed out and shook in my chair. "AHHH!" Sangwoo screamed in pain and arched his head back. Sebastian started laughing. 

"Well..." "You are a loud one aren't you?" "Well let's see how loud your girl can get." Sebastian said and he walked over to me, cleaning the knife as he walked over to me.